Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Further evidence that Apple is planning to increase the display resolution of the iPad 3 has emerged.
Let the Windows 8 hardware rumors begin.
HP has announced that its TouchPad tablet will be launched in Australia 'later this year', after previously stressing it would be focussing on markets where webOS is currently available.
Research in Motion (RIM) has today announced that its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will launch in Australia on Monday 20 June, and will start at $579.
Motorola's Xoom Android tablet launched in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, but Telstra has today confirmed that a software update in July will activate the missing functionality.
Mobile movie- and music-makers can add a few new tools to their toolbelts: On Wednesday, Apple released updates for both GarageBand and iMovie for iPad, adding new import options for the first, performance fixes for the latter, and AirPlay and HDMI s...
ASUS has today announced local pricing details for its Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet, pricing it significantly higher in Australia than in the US.
So you're the proud possessor of a shiny new Android tablet. Now what?
The HTC Flyer 7in Android tablet is already available overseas, but U.S. shoppers will be able to find it at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile starting May 22. I just received a shipping unit, so here are some first impressions.
Users of Apple's iPad and other tablets prefer to spend more time fiddling with their devices in bed than in the bathroom.
Playboy managed to bypass Apple's puritan rule over the App Store and launch a Web app containing all the back issues of the adult magazine.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
Controlling your PC remotely from your smartphone sounds useful in theory, looks cool as an experiment, and generally proves impractical in everyday use.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW