Asustek Computer said it would start selling<strong> </strong>its first tablet PCs with the speedy Android 3.0 operating system this week, spicing it up with USB ports and options for a detachable keyboard that doubles as a spare battery.
Tablets & eBook readers
VMware has released the vSphere Client for iPad, with which IT staff will be able to monitor and manage their virtualized infrastructure, the company said on Thursday.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Well, it's happened. Apple boasts that each movie you record on its iPad 2 front and rear facing cameras will be a "mini masterpiece."
Apple's decision to shave the iPad 2's profile and reduce its weight may mean a slight increase in broken screens, a repair expert said today.
Motorola Mobility announced today that its Wi-Fi-only Xoom tablet will hit the U.S. market on March 27 for $599 from a variety of retailers.
Samsung on Wednesday unveiled details of its soon-to-be-released Galaxy Player, a handheld device that offers a choice of different screen sizes to let users view movies, play games or run Internet applications on the go.
An analysis of iPad 2 finds that Apple's total cost to produce the tablet is almost identical to that of the original iPad introduced a year ago.
Eleven months ago, Apple released the first iPad, a touchscreen handheld computer that redefined tablets, disrupting the laptop/desktop market just as the iPod did to music players and the iPhone did to smartphones. On Friday, 15 million iPads later,...
After rushing its tablet to market ahead of Apple's iPad 2 announcement, Motorola is updating its Xoom tablet's software with Flash support. Is it a coincidence it's on the same day Apple's iPad 2 goes on sale? I think not.
Apple started selling its new iPad 2 earlier today through its online store, but shipping delays mounted as immediate supplies vanished.
It was literally yesterday (Wednesday) that Apple released iOS 4.3, and just a little over 24 hours later, it's already been jailbroken.
Apple's iPad 2 tablet which became available Friday, boasts a big battery, tiny speakers, an ample 512MB of RAM and a glass front that's tricky for tinkerers to take off.
Braving rain and cold, eager customers lined up on Friday outside Apple's retail store on Fifth Avenue in New York to purchase the iPad 2, which officially went on sale at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
With the launch of the Motorola Xoom, and impending arrival of the BlackBerry PlayBook, HP TouchPad, and a plethora of other tablets, the competition is mounting for the Apple iPad. However, a survey from ChangeWave finds that the dominance of Apple'...
Apple today released iOS 4.3, an upgrade for its iPhone and iPad operating system, pushing the update to users two days early.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW