In news that should surprise no one, Dell's Windows 7 tablet may not be ready until September at the earliest.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
iPad 2 shortages may have started easing in the U.S. but they're plaguing the afterlife in Malaysia: Chinese families there are scrambling to find paper replicas of the new tablet to burn at the tombs of their ancestors.
Apple's supply of the iPad 2 edged closer to demand today as the company's online store showed a two-to-three week shipping delay.
Tablets are the culmination of what Steve Jobs wanted to create at Apple from the beginning, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said Monday.
The Apple iPad 2 improves on the original iPad with more processing and graphics power, and some nifty features like a built-in gyroscope and accelerometer. The best way to show off these new features is by playing a bunch of fun games — we've ...
Intel expects tablets running its power-efficient chip code-named Oak Trail to become available next month, the company said on Friday.
Some Android tablets have unique features that set the devices apart from Apple's iPad 2. Toshiba is offering its Tablet with a replaceable battery option, which users can buy for US$89. Keyboards for Motorola's Xoom and Samsung's Galaxy Tab are avai...
Asus will continue to build Window 7 tablets, calling Microsoft's OS a worthy competitor to the Apple iPad and the army of Android tablets on the market. An Asus official told TechRadar that the company gets a lot of inquiries from the consumer and b...
Hewlett-Packard is giving developers early access to the webOS 3.0 SDK (Software Development Kit), hoping that they will start working on applications for the company's upcoming TouchPad tablet, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
A year after its initial release, the iPad tablet has made Apple the undisputed leader in the tablet space and created a whole new market niche, but strong competition is emerging, a prominent Apple iOS application developer said on Wednesday afterno...
According to analyst firm Garner, tablet sales will be in part responsible for 5.6 per cent growth in global IT spending this year. According to Garner, IT spending should hit US$3.6 trillion this year, up 5.6 per cent from last year.
One of the founding fathers of the original IBM PC, Mark Dean, says competition in the smartphone and tablet markets today is as wild as the early microcomputer battles between Apple, Commodore and IBM almost three decades ago.
Woe is the rival company that predicts failure Apple and its products, particularly the iPad.
Can you bring your iPad to work? Or will you get in big trouble? With a nod to David Letterman's Top Ten list Signs You've Purchased a Bad iPhone, here are our signs that grease the wheels for iPads to roll into the enterprise.
With tablets invading the enterprise, IT departments are facing new challenges around controlling mobile connectivity expenses.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW