We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
Tablets & eBook readers
Google Wednesday released a preview of the software development kit for Android 3.0, which has been designed specifically for mobile devices with larger screens, particularly tablets.
When 2010 began, the iPad was nothing but a collection of rumors and speculation.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
According to Boy Genius Report, Research In Motion, the maker of BlackBerry smartphones, is contemplating building Android compatibility into its handsets and upcoming tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook.
Asustek Computer's Eee Slate tablet, which has some laptop-class features, is now available on Amazon.com for US$1,099.
Apple was the world's third-largest PC vendor during the fourth quarter last year if iPad shipments are included, research firm Canalys said in a study released Wednesday.
HP is another in the long line of technology vendors launching a tablet in 2011, and like any hot product, what would it be without leaks a few weeks before its official launch?
Accessories that add personality and functionality to Apple's iPad are swarming the market. M-Edge offers customizable cases for the iPad and Zaggmate has a hardcover case that includes a keyboard. A heart monitor, hard drive and digital crayon desig...
Toshiba will launch a tablet later this year that includes a 10.1-inch screen and a replaceable battery, according to a company website previewing the device.
One of Japan's largest glass manufacturers debuted on Thursday a new glass designed for smartphones and tablet PCs that is considerably tougher than conventional glass.
Acer on Wednesday in a statement said that it has no plans to phase out netbooks as it increases its focus on tablets.
Turns out Apple doesn't need Steve Jobs to lay the smack down on Android tablets.
Details of Hewlett-Packard's new WebOS tablet have leaked out, and lots of people are gazing at its shininess and digesting technical details. But one thing appears to have been missed: Suggestions say that it will be the world's first true cloud tab...
Playboy will land on the iPad in March, but the uncensored version of the adult magazine will not be offered as a native application, the company confirmed today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA