Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
This isn't a bad tablet for the price, but the Verizon contract discount isn't a good deal.
The E45W features a fully reversible touchscreen display and plenty of horsepower for everyday tasks at a bargain price.
Google's new Pixel C sets a new bar for high-end Android tablets -- but as a convertible with an attached keyboard, it's a bit of a mixed bag.
The iPad Pro is Apple’s response to the growing demand for notebooks that double as tablets. It is an iPad supersized to 12.9-inches and it benefits from the support of a ‘Smart Keyboard’ and the Apple ‘Pencil’ stylus.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Contradictory claims have been made about the iPad Mini 4. This tablet is thinner and lighter than the model that precedes it, and yet it is faster and more powerful. Tweaks to the display make it better at viewing content, and although the battery ...
Samsung has a stronghold over the smartphone space, but its grip on the tablet market isn’t as tight. That market belongs to Apple, and making a tablet as good as the iPad is not enough for customers to be lured across to Samsung the Tab S2 has to be...
For many avid readers, Amazon's Kindle store is the apex of the e-book world, offering a library of books that is not only incredibly large, but also quite well priced for the most part. Chances are, if there is an e-book you want to buy, the Kindle ...
More than a year has gone by since Sony updated its 10.1-inch tablet. Changes to its successor include a higher resolution 2K screen, a thinner profile, fewer flaps, better cameras, updated computing hardware and even tougher IP credentials.
There’s a lot to be said for a device that makes you want to keep reading anywhere and anytime, and Kobo’s Glo HD e-book reader is such a device. It contains a 6-inch screen that makes use of Carta E Ink screen technology, and it’s as easy on the eye...
HP’s Pro Slate 8 Android tablet normally wouldn’t be a compelling product for us to review, but we became intrigued by the Duet Pen that’s offered with this model (and others) in the company’s Pro Slate business range. The goal is to aid pen input by...
Amazon’s Kindle Voyage is thinner and more advanced than Kindle e-book readers before it, which we should be happy about. But is there a point when an e-book reader becomes a little too advanced for its own good?
Microsoft told us that its goal for the Surface 3 tablet is to “get the Surface into more folks’ hands”. It reckons it can do this by offering a more affordable product that’s still similar in form and function to the Surface Pro 3. How has it achiev...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD