The Toshiba AT330 is well designed and offers reasonable performance. However, all that extra screen real estate goes to waste on apps that were never designed for such a large display, creating an ultimately awkward and unsatisfying user experience.
Tablets & eBook readers
ASUS is back for round two with the aptly-named Padfone 2, a thinner, lighter and faster upgrade over the original Padfone.
If you own a collection of Apple tech products, Logitech's K760 Wireless Solar Keyboard might improve your productivity.
The ElitePad 900 is a Windows 8 tablet that has been designed strictly with business users in mind. It puts a focus on security features and manageability, it conforms to military standards for drops, dust, vibration, temperature and altitude, and th...
The Dell Latitude 10 is a 10.1-inch Windows 8-based tablet that's scheduled for release next month -- at about the same time as the operating system itself. It's a business-oriented tablet that's designed to appeal to IT managers who are wanting to r...
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT is a Windows RT tablet that comes bundled with a keyboard dock. The dock includes a built-in battery, effectively attempting to create a hybrid, tablet-notebook device.
The Sony Tablet S, which incorporated a curved design that attempted to resemble a folded magazine, is one of the most distinctive tablets on the market. Sony has kept much of the same formula for its new Xperia Tablet S but has revamped the design a...
The combination of an excellent display, a stylish design and impressive performance make the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity one of the best Android tablets on the market, but is it worth a hefty $999?
The S Pen stylus and Samsung's software additions an extra element to the Galaxy Note 10.1 over rival devices but the rest of the package is a little disappointing.
The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it o...
Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android tablet but comes with the company's S-Pen stylus that allows users to draw, annotate and write notes on the 10.1in screen.
The Toshiba Tablet AT300 is an improvement on the company's previous efforts, but it is overpriced and ultimately offers little that sets it apart from competitors.
The Google Nexus 7 isn't perfect, but it's the best non-iPad tablet device we've ever reviewed, making it an excellent product that you'll find difficult to ignore.
Keyboard accessories for the iPad have traditionally added plenty of weight and bulk to Apple's tablet, but Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad doesn't fall into that category. It effectively combines a smart cover and a physical keyboard wh...
Telstra has revamped its T-Hub home phone system by releasing the T-Hub 2, a home, fixed line product that consists of a cordless home phone and a portable tablet device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW