Ion Audio's iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad actually started off as an April Fool's joke, but it's now a very real product attempting to recreate the feel of an 80's style arcade machine.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
The new Apple iPad is identical in design to the previous model but has the new Lightning connector, an upgraded A6X processor and will work on Australian 4G networks.
Apple has finally made it official -- the iPad mini is real. It features a 7.9in display with a non-Retina resolution of 1024x768, will run all existing iPad apps unmodified and includes 4G connectivity in Australia on the Telstra and Optus networks.
The Toshiba AT330 is well designed and offers reasonable performance. However, all that extra screen real estate goes to waste on apps that were never designed for such a large display, creating an ultimately awkward and unsatisfying user experience.
ASUS is back for round two with the aptly-named Padfone 2, a thinner, lighter and faster upgrade over the original Padfone.
If you own a collection of Apple tech products, Logitech's K760 Wireless Solar Keyboard might improve your productivity.
The ElitePad 900 is a Windows 8 tablet that has been designed strictly with business users in mind. It puts a focus on security features and manageability, it conforms to military standards for drops, dust, vibration, temperature and altitude, and th...
The Dell Latitude 10 is a 10.1-inch Windows 8-based tablet that's scheduled for release next month -- at about the same time as the operating system itself. It's a business-oriented tablet that's designed to appeal to IT managers who are wanting to r...
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT is a Windows RT tablet that comes bundled with a keyboard dock. The dock includes a built-in battery, effectively attempting to create a hybrid, tablet-notebook device.
The Sony Tablet S, which incorporated a curved design that attempted to resemble a folded magazine, is one of the most distinctive tablets on the market. Sony has kept much of the same formula for its new Xperia Tablet S but has revamped the design a...
The combination of an excellent display, a stylish design and impressive performance make the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity one of the best Android tablets on the market, but is it worth a hefty $999?
The S Pen stylus and Samsung's software additions an extra element to the Galaxy Note 10.1 over rival devices but the rest of the package is a little disappointing.
The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it o...
Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android tablet but comes with the company's S-Pen stylus that allows users to draw, annotate and write notes on the 10.1in screen.
The Toshiba Tablet AT300 is an improvement on the company's previous efforts, but it is overpriced and ultimately offers little that sets it apart from competitors.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW