The strangely named Toshiba Tablet AT1S0 is a smaller version of the company's 10.1in Tablet (AT100). It unfortunately removes most of the features that distinguished that model from other Android tablets on the market.
Tablets & eBook readers
The Galaxy Tab 7.7 has a fantastic design that is both superbly constructed and super thin, but it is unfortunately let down by outdated Android software that dampens the overall user experience.
The combination of improved software and a gorgeous design make the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime the current king of Android tablets.
Another day, another Android tablet. This time it's Acer's Iconia Tab A200, a 10.1in Android tablet that the company describes as "very affordable".
Here at PC World, we think most Android tablets have one thing in common: they're all overpriced. So when a tablet lands on our desk that retails for under $500 and has 3G connectivity, 32GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot, we will sit up ...
We've long berated Android tablets for being "me too" devices, so when a tablet like Sony's Tablet S lands on our desk we can't help but get excited.
All eyes are on the Amazon Kindle Fire to provide fresh competition for Apple's iPad 2, today's dominant tablet. Not so fast: Beneath the Kindle Fire's slick veneer and unparalleled shopping integration lies a tablet that fails to impress as either a...
The Amazon Kindle revolutionised the electronic book-reading market, and spawned a wide range of upstart competitors. Alongside the Nook and the Kobo, Sony’s Reader is one of the most distinguished Kindle alternatives, and the Wi-Fi Touch is the late...
ASUS has announced the successor to its Eee Pad Transformer and its called the Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
We've long berated Android tablets for being "me too" devices. Aside from a few small differences, most of these tablets have the same sized screen with the same resolution, run virtually identical software, and have a very similar feature set and us...
Amazon has refined the Kindle several times since its Australian debut, and each time the e-reader du jour has become increasingly attractive to potential buyers. This iteration of the popular e-book reader -- by our count it’s the fourth generation ...
Apple has adopted a one-size fits all approach with its iPad 2, but there seems to be a demand for smaller, compact tablets. Acer has responded with the Iconia A100, a smaller and lighter version its 10.1in Iconia A500 Android tablet.
Toshiba is expanding its Android tablet fleet following its announcement of the Toshiba 7" Tablet (AT1S0) -- a smaller, 7in version of the 10.1in Tablet (AT100).
Rumours were flying around for months about Amazon launching a tablet and the US giant has finally delivered. The Kindle Fire is a 7in tablet running a customised version of Android and is Amazon's attempt at shaking up the Apple-dominated tablet mar...
It seems Samsung is intent on producing a tablet device with every screen size imaginable. Not content with 10.1in, 8.9in and 7in screen sizes — along with the 5.3in, part smartphone, part tablet Galaxy Note — the company has now announce...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW