Samsung has seen fit to update its first Android tablet (the original Galaxy Tab) with a new model, the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Acer is attempting to use price as its major drawcard for its latest Android tablet, the Iconia Tab A200.
Android tablets are flying thick and fast as the platform continues to evolve, but most of them look similar. Sony has attempted to distinguish itself with the S2: a clamshell Android tablet with dual-screens.
The Fujitsu LifeBook TH701 is a tablet convertible laptop with lots of features and a more-than-decent configuration considering its size. It can be used as a regular notebook for long typing sessions and regular work, or as a tablet for when you nee...
The strangely named Toshiba Tablet AT1S0 is a smaller version of the company's 10.1in Tablet (AT100). It unfortunately removes most of the features that distinguished that model from other Android tablets on the market.
The Galaxy Tab 7.7 has a fantastic design that is both superbly constructed and super thin, but it is unfortunately let down by outdated Android software that dampens the overall user experience.
The combination of improved software and a gorgeous design make the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime the current king of Android tablets.
Another day, another Android tablet. This time it's Acer's Iconia Tab A200, a 10.1in Android tablet that the company describes as "very affordable".
Here at PC World, we think most Android tablets have one thing in common: they're all overpriced. So when a tablet lands on our desk that retails for under $500 and has 3G connectivity, 32GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot, we will sit up ...
We've long berated Android tablets for being "me too" devices, so when a tablet like Sony's Tablet S lands on our desk we can't help but get excited.
All eyes are on the Amazon Kindle Fire to provide fresh competition for Apple's iPad 2, today's dominant tablet. Not so fast: Beneath the Kindle Fire's slick veneer and unparalleled shopping integration lies a tablet that fails to impress as either a...
The Amazon Kindle revolutionised the electronic book-reading market, and spawned a wide range of upstart competitors. Alongside the Nook and the Kobo, Sony’s Reader is one of the most distinguished Kindle alternatives, and the Wi-Fi Touch is the late...
ASUS has announced the successor to its Eee Pad Transformer and its called the Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
We've long berated Android tablets for being "me too" devices. Aside from a few small differences, most of these tablets have the same sized screen with the same resolution, run virtually identical software, and have a very similar feature set and us...
Amazon has refined the Kindle several times since its Australian debut, and each time the e-reader du jour has become increasingly attractive to potential buyers. This iteration of the popular e-book reader -- by our count it’s the fourth generation ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectQLD
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementVIC
- FTProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW