Samsung has seen fit to update its first Android tablet (the original Galaxy Tab) with a new model, the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Acer is attempting to use price as its major drawcard for its latest Android tablet, the Iconia Tab A200.
Android tablets are flying thick and fast as the platform continues to evolve, but most of them look similar. Sony has attempted to distinguish itself with the S2: a clamshell Android tablet with dual-screens.
The Fujitsu LifeBook TH701 is a tablet convertible laptop with lots of features and a more-than-decent configuration considering its size. It can be used as a regular notebook for long typing sessions and regular work, or as a tablet for when you nee...
The strangely named Toshiba Tablet AT1S0 is a smaller version of the company's 10.1in Tablet (AT100). It unfortunately removes most of the features that distinguished that model from other Android tablets on the market.
The Galaxy Tab 7.7 has a fantastic design that is both superbly constructed and super thin, but it is unfortunately let down by outdated Android software that dampens the overall user experience.
The combination of improved software and a gorgeous design make the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime the current king of Android tablets.
Another day, another Android tablet. This time it's Acer's Iconia Tab A200, a 10.1in Android tablet that the company describes as "very affordable".
Here at PC World, we think most Android tablets have one thing in common: they're all overpriced. So when a tablet lands on our desk that retails for under $500 and has 3G connectivity, 32GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot, we will sit up ...
We've long berated Android tablets for being "me too" devices, so when a tablet like Sony's Tablet S lands on our desk we can't help but get excited.
All eyes are on the Amazon Kindle Fire to provide fresh competition for Apple's iPad 2, today's dominant tablet. Not so fast: Beneath the Kindle Fire's slick veneer and unparalleled shopping integration lies a tablet that fails to impress as either a...
The Amazon Kindle revolutionised the electronic book-reading market, and spawned a wide range of upstart competitors. Alongside the Nook and the Kobo, Sony’s Reader is one of the most distinguished Kindle alternatives, and the Wi-Fi Touch is the late...
ASUS has announced the successor to its Eee Pad Transformer and its called the Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
We've long berated Android tablets for being "me too" devices. Aside from a few small differences, most of these tablets have the same sized screen with the same resolution, run virtually identical software, and have a very similar feature set and us...
Amazon has refined the Kindle several times since its Australian debut, and each time the e-reader du jour has become increasingly attractive to potential buyers. This iteration of the popular e-book reader -- by our count it’s the fourth generation ...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW