Most Android tablets seem to look and feel like very similar devices, but the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer attempts to add some much-needed variety to the market. The Eee Pad Transformer is a 10.1in Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that boasts an optional, det...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
PlayBook may be an odd name for BlackBerry's first tablet, but RIM's 7in PlayBook offers a refreshing interface and smooth performance that live up to its name. However, beyond the great multitasking and intuitive UI, the PlayBook holds little appeal...
ASUS' Eee Pad Transformer gives Android tablet users the option of attaching a separate physical keyboard, but what if you simply can't live without a keyboard at all? Enter the ASUS Eee Pad Slider: a 10.1in Android tablet with a built-in slide-out k...
Most Android tablets seem to look and feel like very similar devices, but the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer attempts to add some much needed variety to the market. The Eee Pad Transformer is a 10.1in Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that boasts an optional, det...
Motorola's long-awaited Xoom tablet may have already launched in the US, but has just hit Australian shores. The Xoom was the first tablet in the world to ship with Google's Android 3.0 'Honeycomb' operating system that has been specifically designed...
It has taken a little longer than expected, but Sony has finally joined the rest of the tech world in unveiling an Android tablet. The Sony Tablet S has a 9.4in touchscreen display and runs the Google Android 3.1 Honeycomb platform that is specifical...
Acer is the latest company to jump aboard the tablet wagon with the Iconia A500 Android tablet. The 10.1in Acer Iconia A500 runs the latest version of Google's Android operating system, 3.0 Honeycomb, and has a full-sized USB port for storing and tra...
Acer may be taking on the iPad 2 with its 10.1in Iconia A500 Android tablet, but the Iconia A100 targets a slightly different market: it has a 7in screen so its obviously smaller and lighter than its bigger brother.
Acer has unveiled its iPad 2 competitor, the Iconia A500 Android tablet, which is set to hit Australian retailers in mid-April.
Apple's iPad 2 tablet is finally here. A successor to the original iPad, which created a completely new category of devices and sold almost 15 million units worldwide, the iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual ca...
Samsung was the first manufacturer to provide a credible iPad competitor with its original Samsung Galaxy Tab and now the company is back with a bigger and better tablet -- the powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v.
Not to be confused with the Galaxy Tab 10.1v, which is the Vodafone-exclusive tablet launching in Australia next month, Samsung has added two brand new Android tablets to its arsenal, one of which is the new Galaxy Tab 10.1.
After months of rumours, Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 tablet has finally been unveiled by Apple CEO Steve Jobs.
The LG Optimus Pad Android tablet is the world's first tablet with a built-in 3D camera, enabling users to capture 3D images and videos that can then be viewed on a high-definition 3D TV.
HTC has announced the launch of its first Android tablet, the Android-powered HTC Flyer.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD