The first time I handled the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000, I thought it was worth much more than its asking price. I wasn’t the only one duped by its attractive finish because colleagues around the office thought the same thing too. And that’s the thing abou...
Tablets & eBook readers
The latest generation of Intel’s Atom processor has really helped make low-cost Windows 8-based tablets an attractive proposition. They are now zippier in their overall performance, and very much a joy to use. So far we’ve seen only 8in models from t...
Asus already has a strong line-up of tablets. Not only does it manufacture the widely-praised Nexus 7 with Google, but the company also offers 7in and 10in versions of the MeMO Pad. What can an 8in MeMO Pad offer that its similarly sized siblings can...
Kogan's Agora HD Mini is, to date, the cheapest Android tablet to feature 3G connectivity we’ve come across. Even with its $199 price, it still manages to feature a quad-core processor. Is the Agora HD Mini a case of exceptional value for money, or d...
The 2014 revision of the Galaxy Note 10.1 rights many of the wrongs of its predecessor, but still has a few issues. While the original version of the tablet introduced the S Pen and more to Samsung’s slate arsenal, we found it lacked in design and bu...
Consumer research has been openly acknowledged by Lenovo as being the driving factor behind the design of its Yoga 8 Android tablet. The company’s users wanted something easy to hold, and also something that could stand on its own for display purpose...
Toshiba's little 8in Encore tablet is perhaps the best alternative there is to an iPad or Android device -- especially if you've never really used a tablet before and if you're coming from a Windows background. It's a is a standard Windows 8.1 comput...
The Kobo Arc 10HD is a solid tablet but it's fairly expensive to be bought purely as a reading device and the heavy build and limited storage capacity are downsides.
Amazon's 8.9" Kindle Fire HDX boasts a stunningly thin and light design and has an excellent screen, but the lack of access to Google's Play Store means there's a heavy reliance on Amazon's limited apps.
If you've ever seen the inside of a police car, you may have noticed a thick-looking notebook or tablet device mounted near the central console (don't go getting yourself arrested if you haven't). Most of the time, that device is a Panasonic Tough pr...
As far as confusing products go, the ASUS Transformer Book Trio gets high marks. It's an 11.6in device with multiple identities that tries to cover off tablet, notebook, and even desktop PC or media centre needs. We know that ASUS loves to innovate, ...
Samsung's new Galaxy Tab 3 Kids is a colourful, well designed tablet. It's a little expensive and is best utilised with an additional cost accessory, but its kids user mode is a concept that hits the mark and will surely appeal to many parents.
This iPad Air cover works as a desktop keyboard, stand, and magnetic screen protector. It's a great option for iPad users that like to keep their device as 'unskinned' as possible, or want a rapidly-removable keyboard for occasional use.
Although the Keyboard Folio's thin design means minimal key travel, the discrete keys provide a clear tactile 'click' on activation. That makes it easy to type rapidly, once you get your head around the keyboard layout.
This keyboard folio has a single sheet of some kind of synthetic fabric as a keyboard surface, finished to a faux-leather texture between the keys and a smooth, plasticy finish on the keys themselves.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW