Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Tablets & eBook readers - Tutorials
If you own an Android tablet, you probably get most of your real work done on a desktop or laptop PC, and use your tablet primarily for casual Web browsing and content consumption. But you can use your tablet to improve your productivity, too. Since ...
The new iPad's Retina display is stunning for photo exhibition. If you want to maximize this special hardware's photographic potential and manage how much space your images occupy, here are a few ideas for preparing the photos on your Mac before tran...
With a few simple tricks you can use the Kindle DX as a computer display that can show anything your usual monitor can show.
Getting your iPad working with the HDTV in your living room for impromptu movie nights, vacation photo slideshows, or YouTube viral video marathons isn't difficult.
Like many of us, Eric Jacobs has parents and those parents are confounded by iPad photo management. He writes:
With a bit of work--but no hardware modifications--you can set up Android 4.0 on your Kindle Fire and thenceforth use the device as a powerful general-purpose tablet despite its incredibly low price.
You can give impressive presentations from your iPad‚ and perhaps even leave your laptop behind‚ if you prepare well and know what to expect.
The iPad and its new Retina display have arrived. And so have the larger apps.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
The next major iOS update is slated to be released this Friday, March 11, alongside the ultra-hyped iPad 2. One of the key features is a little something called iTunes Home Sharing, which allows users to stream music, podcasts, movies and more from P...
If you're an iPad user, you may have discovered a rather strange quirk in iTunes. Although the program makes it blissfully easy to add documents to certain apps by way of its File Sharing feature, there appears to be no way to delete those documents.
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA