LCD televisions from no-name and budget companies have flooded the market over the past year. Cut-price retailers are supplying models for a fraction of the price of televisions from Sony, Panasonic, Samsung and other major manufacturers. We weigh up...
TVs - Features
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
Once upon a time, it was easy enough to find your favorite clips and shows on YouTube. After all, the site owed its early fame in part to Lazy Sunday from Saturday Night Live.
Panasonic launches new high-definition televisions, including the Panasonic Z1 -- a Full HD TV with wireless streaming
New Foxtel Web site offers full-screen video clips, remote recording and a comprehensive electronic program guide
New LG plasma televisions include internal hard drives for recording TV shows.
We've put together a guide to make sure you aren't left behind by the digital television changeover.
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
From the cathode ray tube to plasma panels, LCD displays, 100Hz technology and the future of television tech
In 2008 the television markets for both plasma and LCD technology shifted dramatically. LCD television prices dropped 40 per cent in 2007 and this fall continued in 2008. However, the global ‘credit crunch’ led manufacturers to hold off on normal pri...
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMigration OfficerQLD
- FTLead/ Senior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW