If you're looking for a small, cheap LCD television at the moment you're spoiled for choice. We've recently had review units from budget brands Kogan, Tyagi and Hisense. These 22in and 24in televisions may not be the most technologically advanced mod...
TVs - Features
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
With 3D TVs like Samsung's Series 7 (UA55C7000) hitting the market, we decided to take a look back at where it all began: in the 1890s, when British film pioneer William Friese-Greene filed a patent for a 3D movie process. Two films were projected si...
At the launch of LG's 2010 home entertainment range on Monday, GoodGearGuide had a chance to sit down with LG's newest televisions to try out the integrated BigPond Movies video-on-demand service.
Google's Android operating system already comes in plenty of flavors. Now, a brand new kind of Android may be on the way -- and this one could end up changing the way we think about television.
We look at Fixplay, PLUS7, iView as well as video-on-demand offerings from Channel Ten and SBS
We help you get a great deal on digital cameras, TVs and smartphones
I've read a lot of articles in the last year or so about the new 3D trend in theatrical movies and HDTV, and far too many of them have made the same mistake about the 3D movie craze of the 1950s.
We round up the best tech bargains of the week, including a Samsung smartphone that records HD video, a Sharp television that doubles as a Blu-ray player and a massive Harvey Norman sale!
With Google said to be working with Intel and Sony to develop a way to bring the best of the Internet to television, industry analysts wonder if the time for a smart TV has finally arrived.
BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone, Garmin nuvi 225W GPS, Medion Akoya E4360 D desktop PC from ALDI, and more!
With 2010 FIFA World Cup fever about to overtake the globe, there are plenty of options out there for anyone looking to upgrade to a sizeable flat-screen LCD or plasma television. We run you through a few tips for choosing a television that's suited ...
After months of buzz, 3D television has officially arrived.
If you're buying your first HDTV or an upgrade from a starter set, your new television may deliver a better picture than the one you're used to. But picking the right HDTV can be confusing, especially when your favorite blue-shirted salesperson may b...
Pick up some great bargains.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC