There's little doubt that James Cameron's much-hyped Avatar will be a hit during its theater run, but what impact will the sci-fi epic have on 3D entertainment in the home?
TVs - Features
Need last minute gift ideas? Check out this week's tech bargains!
LED televisions grew to maturity during 2009, with both back-lit and edge-lit units providing good incentives for buyers to stick with them instead of plasma. LED televisions provided significantly superior picture quality over regular LCD, and sets ...
There have been some interesting changes in the plasma television market in 2009 — most significantly the shock departure of Pioneer, previously the undisputed leader in terms of picture quality. Panasonic stepped up to fill some very large sho...
Both manufacturers and vendors of televisions can agree on one thing: if you're in the market, now is the right time to buy an LCD or plasma television. It won't last forever, either — despite the combination of the high Australian dollar, stro...
In my quest to replace cable television with Internet video, Clicker's TV Guide approach to what's on the Web seemed like a great idea, until I realized how awful the Web site looks from 10 feet away on an actual TV.
Google's ever-expanding presence could mean trouble for Hulu and iTunes, as YouTube may one day let you buy streaming TV shows the day after they air. If a report by All Things D's Peter Kafka is correct, Apple and Hulu should worry because Google is...
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
A robotic forklift picks up a sheet of glass thinner than a credit card and as big as two table-tennis tables, and effortlessly swings it 90 degrees before gently placing it into an oven where it will bake at 200 degrees Celsius. It's a graceful and ...
Grab a Macbook Pro bargain at the Apple store, plus other great deals on a Panasonic LUMIX camera, a Sony camcorder and more!
Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with...
There are plenty of LCD, LED and plasma televisions on the market. But which offers best value? We dissect the TVs available at a range of price points — from budget to premium — to guide you to the best buys.
We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunct...
Windows 7 was certainly highly anticipated. Vista was never the easiest operating system (OS) to use and, with its many quirky functions and features - not to mention slow booting times - PC users have been crying out for an alternative for years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPData Business Analyst | Data MigrationQLD
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- TPSenior Automation Test EngineerQLD
- CCWCEM/ Java DeveloperACT
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomated Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - General Insurance experience requiredVIC
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager- Procurement & Government BackgroundNSW