Good Gear Guide Editor talks to Matt Summerill on 2UE's Smart Shopper radio show
TVs - Guides
If you've been considering buying a brand new 3TB or 4TB external hard drive to plug into your TV's USB port for media playback, you might want to reconsider. New drives that use such large capacities also rely on a partitioning format called GPT (GU...
We're already in the second generation of in-home 3D, but you're forgiven if you feel nervous about making the plunge just yet. Spending $2000 or so on a 3D TV set, a few pairs of glasses, and a 3D-capable camera or camcorder still seems like a risky...
If you buy a brand new TV these days, chances are if it's anything more than a bargain model it will be able to play some form of 3D video. Almost all mid-range and high-end TVs from brands like Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp and Toshiba support...
Sony’s range of BRAVIA LCD and LED TVs includes a huge variety of features, screen sizes, and diferent designs. You can spend under $1000 and get a small LCD TV, or up to almost $5000 for a huge, fully-featured and attractive LED TV. All of Sony’s TV...
From the moment you decide to buy a new HDTV, you face a series of potential pitfalls that can set you back in your quest to choose a television and enjoy it. Problems can crop up throughout the process, whether you're just beginning to determine whi...
Korean LCD, LED and plasma TV manufacturer Samsung makes an entire range of TVs, from small-screen cheap TVs to huge plasma and LED TV behemoths, as well as 3D TVs. You can buy one for as little as a few hundred dollars, all the way up to $10,000.
It's time to buy a new TV; the old one has finally packed it in, but when you go to the store there are so many choices and it's hard to know what to get. This guide will show you what to look out for so that you take home the TV that's right for you...
3D television is the Next Big Thing -- at least if you believe television manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and Panasonic, which are bringing a range of 3D TVs to market in coming months. Not all 3D televisions are equal though, with manufacturers rel...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
LCD, LED and plasma televisions may seem identical when you're in the store, but the similarities end once you look past the thin form factor and big screens.
Sit back in your leather lounge and enjoy your new LCD TV.
Sit back in your leather lounge and enjoy your new plasma TV.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW