The fourth-gen Apple TV with tvOS, App Store, and Siri remote is Apple's priority.
TVs - News
If you've bought a 4K television and are disappointed at the lack of content, this might not ease your frustration: Japan has is fast on the way to 8K TV broadcasting with a full service due in the next four years.
Japanese public broadcaster NHK has developed a prototype 8K screen that's large, thin and shows an amazing picture.
Japan began the world's first regular 8K television broadcasts on Monday, five days ahead of the opening of the Olympic Games.
Firing up the latest episode of "Orange is the New Black" will be just a voice search away.
HDR gets cheaper with Vizio’s 2016 M-Series TVs, starting at US$850 for a 50-inch set.
Netflix adds HDR video for TVs that support it, but the bandwidth requirements are steep.
Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
Just spent thousands on a Sony 4K HDR TV? Get ready to pay a premium to enjoy it to the fullest.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
Sharp stopped making its own TVs last year, but HiSense keeps the brand name going with big screens and HDR support.
All Samsung smart TVs sold in 2016 will be IoT-ready, meaning they'll be able to talk to compatible appliances around the home, according to the company.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT