Apple laptop and desktop computers, digital cameras and TVs are just a few of the products attracting significant savings at a three-hour-long JB Hi-Fi 'Friends and Family' sale being held at the retailer's stores tonight.
A controversial decision during last night's British Grand Prix race of the Formula 1 championship has led to a backlash from fans of the Red Bull Racing (RBR) constructors' team. Criticism on Facebook and Twitter reached fever pitch with a thousand ...
Panasonic is putting a call out to application developers for its 2011 VIERA plasma and LCD TVs.
Sharp and NHK may be bringing us the 33-million pixel HDTV but Samsung's 8-million pixel, 70in HDTV sounds impressive in its own right.
Kogan has announced it will sell a range of 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray players and active 3D glasses.
Technology analyst Ovum has released a report on the state of 3D TV programming around the world, saying that broadcasters are uninterested in investing in the expertise and technology required to create 3D programming. This means the amount of 3D pr...
One of the contracted installers for the digital TV switchover Household Assistance Scheme has moved to reject comparisons to the Government's controversial home insulation and education infrastructure programs. Skybridge, a satellite and terrestrial...
Panasonic has launched its 2011 television line-up, with both plasma and LED 3D TVs released. A full range of televisions from cheap small LCD TVs to big-screen plasma TVs are available, with models released from May onwards.
Panasonic has announced the Australian availability and pricing of its 2011 range of VIERA plasma and LED TVs. The new televisions have a focus on 3D picture performance and new IPTV features including direct streaming of ABC iView and Yahoo!7's PLUS...
Not content with baiting Australia’s television manufacturers, JB Hi-Fi and Gerry Harvey, controversial cut-price online retailer Kogan has claimed the Federal Government’s $308.8million Household Assistance Scheme to provide digital TV set-top boxes...
Digital TV equipment manufacturer Bush Australia has shared details on its 'talking' set top box for digital TV, which is currently in development and testing in conjunction with the Federal Government and low vision services provider Vision Australi...
Several Australian companies are developing 'talking' digital TV set-top boxes that provide synthetic speech descriptions of electronic program guide data, program information and menu options. These digital TV set-top boxes have already been trialle...
The Federal Government's recently-announced $308.8 million funding for the Digital TV Switchover Household Assistance Scheme includes the cost of digital TV set top boxes, installation (including possible antenna replacement), education and ongoing t...
LG has announced that its range of Cinema 3D plasma and LED televisions will be on sale in Australia from April onwards, with two models already available for purchase. LG’s Cinema 3D TVs will also include a variety of Smart TV Internet features.
LG has announced the imminent release of its 2011 plasma and LED TV line-up, with TVs that can access the Internet to download new release movies and TV shows, archived video content such as sporting replays and old television series, and content fro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW