Kogan has announced it will sell a range of 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray players and active 3D glasses.
Technology analyst Ovum has released a report on the state of 3D TV programming around the world, saying that broadcasters are uninterested in investing in the expertise and technology required to create 3D programming. This means the amount of 3D pr...
One of the contracted installers for the digital TV switchover Household Assistance Scheme has moved to reject comparisons to the Government's controversial home insulation and education infrastructure programs. Skybridge, a satellite and terrestrial...
Panasonic has launched its 2011 television line-up, with both plasma and LED 3D TVs released. A full range of televisions from cheap small LCD TVs to big-screen plasma TVs are available, with models released from May onwards.
Panasonic has announced the Australian availability and pricing of its 2011 range of VIERA plasma and LED TVs. The new televisions have a focus on 3D picture performance and new IPTV features including direct streaming of ABC iView and Yahoo!7's PLUS...
Not content with baiting Australia’s television manufacturers, JB Hi-Fi and Gerry Harvey, controversial cut-price online retailer Kogan has claimed the Federal Government’s $308.8million Household Assistance Scheme to provide digital TV set-top boxes...
Digital TV equipment manufacturer Bush Australia has shared details on its 'talking' set top box for digital TV, which is currently in development and testing in conjunction with the Federal Government and low vision services provider Vision Australi...
Several Australian companies are developing 'talking' digital TV set-top boxes that provide synthetic speech descriptions of electronic program guide data, program information and menu options. These digital TV set-top boxes have already been trialle...
The Federal Government's recently-announced $308.8 million funding for the Digital TV Switchover Household Assistance Scheme includes the cost of digital TV set top boxes, installation (including possible antenna replacement), education and ongoing t...
LG has announced that its range of Cinema 3D plasma and LED televisions will be on sale in Australia from April onwards, with two models already available for purchase. LG’s Cinema 3D TVs will also include a variety of Smart TV Internet features.
LG has announced the imminent release of its 2011 plasma and LED TV line-up, with TVs that can access the Internet to download new release movies and TV shows, archived video content such as sporting replays and old television series, and content fro...
FOXTEL subscribers will be able to watch Tron: Legacy in 3D, high definition and standard definition on their FOXTEL iQ set top boxes on April 20 -- the same day as the physical DVD and Blu-ray release. A 48 hour rental of the movie will cost FOXTEL ...
Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
New Samsung TVs and home entertainment products released in 2011 will be able to stream BigPond Movies On Demand, with an adaptive bit rate allowing users to view movies and TV shows almost instantly after they are purchased. A demonstration at Samsu...
Online retailer Kogan has extended its offer of a free HDMI cable to 'tricked' JB Hi-Fi customers indefinitely.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
- HiSense keeps the Sharp name alive with a slew of new big-screen TVs
- All Samsung smart TVs will be 'IoT-ready' in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW