Soon, we will be watching the culmination of six years of ABC's drama Lost. After so many twists and turns in the plot, you would have thought that nobody is keeping count anymore.
Intel hopes to establish a larger presence in TVs and set-top boxes with the Google TV platform, but the company has to overcome major hurdles including past failures and pricing concerns, analysts said.
Google has partnered with Intel and Sony to create Google TV, an ambitious attempt to bake its Android software into TVs, Blu-ray players, and a Google set-top box called Buddy Box. Google TV is clearly a challenge to Apple TV, the Boxee Box, TiVo an...
Google may be getting ready to launch its fabled Google TV set-top box during the company's Google I/O developer conference on Thursday, according to the latest rumors. The search giant may also make an Android announcement, possibly introducing Andr...
Australian Xbox 360 owners will be able to receive Foxtel television via Xbox Live thanks to new service unveiled today.
The big-screen HDTV is looking more like an oversized smartphone every day--only without the mobility. Not only are Internet-enabled models that run Web applications becoming commonplace, but HDTV apps stores from top manufacturers like Samsung are ...
From 1am on Thursday, Australian PlayStation 3 owners will be able to rent or buy 600 movies using the PlayStation Network. The video-on-demand service was unveiled today by Sony Computer Entertainment Australia.
LG has announced a range of promotional offers for purchasers of its 2010 television models. Buying either of LG's 3D TVs -- the LG LX6500 and LG LX9500 -- will earn purchasers a '3D Bonus Pack' consisting of a Fujifilm 3D digital camera and two pair...
A report from GfK Temax indicates that the financial crisis and rising interest rates resulted in overall spending on consumer electronics being down by 1.6 per cent in Q1, but digital TV set-top box sales have bucked the trend and grown since last y...
SBS has revealed it will broadcast full live free-to-air coverage of all matches during the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Work has begun on a new digital television broadcast facility in Adelaide. Senator Stephen Conroy has marked the start of construction of the Para Escarpment development in Adelaide by turning the first sod.
Fox Sports stole Channel Nine's thunder yesterday by announcing that it will broadcast the first 3D sporting event on Australian television next week.
Dupont has developed a printing process that can produce large OLED displays in less than 2 minutes.
Panasonic will be will begin touring its VIERA plasma 3D TVs around the country, beginning this week.
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia