SBS has revealed it will broadcast full live free-to-air coverage of all matches during the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
TVs - News
Work has begun on a new digital television broadcast facility in Adelaide. Senator Stephen Conroy has marked the start of construction of the Para Escarpment development in Adelaide by turning the first sod.
Fox Sports stole Channel Nine's thunder yesterday by announcing that it will broadcast the first 3D sporting event on Australian television next week.
Dupont has developed a printing process that can produce large OLED displays in less than 2 minutes.
Panasonic will be will begin touring its VIERA plasma 3D TVs around the country, beginning this week.
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
LG will launch its 47in and 55in 3D LED-backlit LCD televisions in mid-May.
The modern big-screen, high-definition television is not only taking on the PC for basic Web access. It's now becoming a social networking device serving Twitter and Facebook users -- as they watch TV.
Sony remained in the red last year but managed to more than halve losses thanks to a better-than-expected end to the financial year, the company said Monday.
Santiago Alfaro hopes to one day use the Surround Vision technology he created at the MIT Media Lab and work with famous director James Cameron to incorporate it into a film.
Taiwan's AU Optronics plans to seek an injunction in the U.S. against the import and sale of LCD panels made by South Korean rival LG Display that infringe on four of its patents, a ban that could hurt consumers because LG accounts for over a quarter...
Sony is expected to next week report its first full-year operating profit in 2 years, according to a report in Saturday's Nikkei newspaper.
The former president of Chi Mei Optoelectronics has agreed to pay a fine and go to jail for his role in a scheme to fix prices for TFT-LCDs (thin-film transistor-liquid crystal displays), the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Samsung is set to be the only manufacturer to have 3D TVs on the Australian market in time for Channel Nine's 3D broadcast of the State of Origin.
Yahoo will be offering five-minute video clips containing highlights of Barclays Premier League football matches from next season, after securing an exclusive deal.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPJunior Project ManagerVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW