Hordes of Twitter fans have spoken out against Twitter's integration with the television industry, even causing the world's top Twitterer, Ashton Kutcher, to threaten a hiatus from the microblogging service. Many have adopted #nottwittertv as an ant...
TVs - News
Researchers at Japan's public broadcaster, NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai), have developed a flexible OLED (organic LED) display that's 5.8-inches in size and can display moving images in color.
I thought the revelation that video gamers outnumbered cinema goers was old news, but maybe only partly so. According to a new NPD Group report, 53 percent of U.S. consumers have been to the movies in the last six months, but 63 percent — that'...
LG Display says it has built the world's thinnest 42- and 47-inch LCD TV displays. The two new panels measure just 5.9mm (0.23 inch) thick, making them a millimeter slimmer than JVC's 7mm 32-inch TV prototype introduced last January.
Toshiba has accused Imation and a number of other firms that manufacture and distribute recordable DVDs of infringing its copyright.
The energy consumption from communications technologies and consumer electronics devices, including computers, mobile phones, and televisions, could be reduced by more than 50 percent through the use of energy-efficient technologies that exist today.
The UK Film Council, along with a number of other industry bodies and trade unions, is urging the government to ban illegal downloaders from the net.
In its first move towards opening up to international audiences, Hulu has added British television shows and Bollywood movies. Hulu today announced in a blog post that the site has partnered with U.K. content distributor Digital Rights Group and the...
If you're not satisfied with the TV available through your cable or satellite provider -- or if you're looking for alternative channels around the world -- give the free RevoluTV a try. This free program lets you tune into TV channels around the worl...
Bang & Olufsen has released information on its latest super-stylish LCD television, the BeoVision 8-40. The 40in TV has a 100Hz screen refresh rate with motion compensation and dynamic contrast.
Panasonic has released information on its new Premiere Home Theatre Plasma series. The 65in and 50in Panasonic TH-65VX100W and TH-50VX100W are Full HD plasma TVs with a native 1080p resolution.
Sony Australia has outlined its predictions for the future of digital television in Australia, projecting increased household penetration of large Full HD televisions, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and environmentally friendly TVs.
Sony today launched four new series of Bravia LCD televisions, which will be available in May and July. The new models mean that the company's entire LCD television line-up will soon be Full HD 1080p.
Several of Japan's largest electronics companies have halted business trips to Mexico after a deadly outbreak of swine flu in the country.
A South Korean executive with LG Display has agreed to plead guilty and serve a year in prison for participating in a global conspiracy to fix the prices of TFT-LCD (thin-film transistor liquid crystal display) panels, the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTSenior ConsultantNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- FTTechnical Expert - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW