Apple didn't unveil an Apple TV update alongside the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s on Tuesday, but the company is reportedly working on a new Apple TV for an October launch, with a software update for the product expected next week.
TVs - News
Going head-to-head with Apple and Google, Sony has launched the PlayStation Vita TV set-top box to bring video and games to TVs.
This year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin offered smartphones, tablets, 4K TVs, a much-anticipated smartwatch and new spins on the camera.
Panasonic has decided to “skip the first generation” of Ultra HD TVs -- the débutantes from LG and Sony, released in late 2012 -- and move straight to what it calls the ‘second generation’, relying on new connection standards to differentiate its 65-...
LG has confirmed that its new, high-end televisions will be available for widespread purchase imminently, with the new 55EA9800 curved OLED and the 55LA9700 and 65LA9700 in stores around Australia in just a few weeks.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Samsung has pipped rival LG to the post, announcing that its 55-inch curved OLED TV would be the first of its kind to be sold in Australia -- with the first units available for purchase today in Samsung’s Experience Store in Sydney.
Foxtel Play is kicking goals left and right with sports fans, securing streaming coverage of two popular sporting series for its streaming IPTV service.
Controversial electronics manufacturer Kogan has teamed up with controversial AFL club Essendon to release a TV branded with the sporting club's logo.
Samsung Electronics America has started shipping its first curved OLED TV, pricing it at US$8,999.99 and making it available through specialty retailers in the U.S.
Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
Ultra HD TVs are starting to become more and more prevalent at the top of Australia’s top electronics manufacturers’ product listings. They carry commensurate price tags, though, with the smallest and cheapest being Sony’s $5,999 55-inch X Series BR...
Foxtel has launched its Play streaming IPTV service around Australia, with a seven day free trial for customers to test drive the streaming video player.
Foxtel will begin its Play IPTV service tomorrow, offering a cable- and contract-free subscription to the majority of its live, catch-up and on-demand television channels for a competitive price.
If Google TV was on life support before Chromecast arrived, the new media streaming device isn't prompting a pull of the plug -- at least according to Google.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD