SBS has re-launched its SBS 2 digital TV multi-channel, alongside a unique service that will stream entire original series online as soon as the first episode is broadcast on TV.
Police are urging TV buyers to be wary of deals “too good to be true”, with 250 Soniq TVs still missing after a burglary in Sydney’s south-west a fortnight ago.
The ACCC and BIG W have issued a national recall for a 50-inch plasma TV made by Vivo. The Vivo PTV50HD plasma’s stand “may break unexpectedly”, dropping the TV panel forwards. Any BIG W customer that has bought a Vivo PTV50HD has been urged to cease...
In the brightening light of renewed competition from established Smart TV heavyweights Samsung and LG, Panasonic has unveiled its 2013 range of VIERA LED-LCD and plasma TVs. The range is made up of a total of 25 models: 19 LED-LCD and six plasma. Siz...
Foxtel has announced a new service that brings its cable TV channels and catch-up video to smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs and games consoles. It will not require an existing subscription to Foxtel’s cable TV network, and will be delivered entirely d...
Nielsen’s annual Australian Connected Consumers report reveals that a third of Australian households have a TV that can access the Internet -- slightly more than the number of homes with access to an Internet-enabled tablet.
LG’s next generation of Smart TVs will run webOS, the mobile operating system developed by Palm and HP.
At CES 2013, Samsung blew away attendees with a whole suite of new TVs. Its 2013 TV line-up includes LED, LCD, plasma, and OLED variants, and we’re sure that just like in previous years Samsung will cover a wide gamut of prices.
Foxtel’s Go app, originally made for the iPad, has had a makeover -- it’s now also available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Foxtel announced the new app as part of its 2013 programming launch in an event at Sydney’s Fox Studios.
A new listing on Apple's Jobs site has added evidence to speculation that the company is planning to launch a more advanced version of its Apple TV set-top box.
Sharp has announced the release date and price for its largest ever LCD TV, the 90-inch LC-90LE740X.
For the entirety of the second week in January, the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show was the place to be in the world of tech. Amongst big-screen smartphones and Windows 8 PCs, tech giants like Samsung, Sony, LG and Samsung showed off a swathe of brand...
At a gathering of designers from Samsung's Korea headquarters, the company made it clear that it will continue to push toward being a lifestyle brand, and one that emphasizes connecting consumers with their personal electronics.
The Wall Street Journal reports that two sources within Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., which assembles Apple’s iPhone and iPad mobile products, say the company has been consulting with television and large display manufacturer Sharp on a new Apple T...
Foxtel is retiring its Showtime and Movie Network subscription cable TV packages, and replacing them with a unified cable and streaming service it is calling Foxtel Movies & Premium Drama.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
- HiSense keeps the Sharp name alive with a slew of new big-screen TVs
- All Samsung smart TVs will be 'IoT-ready' in 2016
- UPDATED: LG faces court for misleading customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD