LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
Sharp stopped making its own TVs last year, but HiSense keeps the brand name going with big screens and HDR support.
All Samsung smart TVs sold in 2016 will be IoT-ready, meaning they'll be able to talk to compatible appliances around the home, according to the company.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
With LG smart TV support, Google's video store slowly expands beyond Chromecast and Android TV.
The new channel, slated to launch November 1st, will showcase footage from NASA missions and the International Space Station.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Applications form the foundation of Apple’s television strategy as the company births a TV-only operating system and bundles it with a remote control inspired by its smartphones in the latest version of Apple TV.
LG might be correct in hyping this as an "industry first," but we think free software upgrades should be an industry norm.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's tim...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
- HiSense keeps the Sharp name alive with a slew of new big-screen TVs
- All Samsung smart TVs will be 'IoT-ready' in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW