The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
TVs - News
With LG smart TV support, Google's video store slowly expands beyond Chromecast and Android TV.
The new channel, slated to launch November 1st, will showcase footage from NASA missions and the International Space Station.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Applications form the foundation of Apple’s television strategy as the company births a TV-only operating system and bundles it with a remote control inspired by its smartphones in the latest version of Apple TV.
LG might be correct in hyping this as an "industry first," but we think free software upgrades should be an industry norm.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's tim...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
Panasonic's 2015 range of LED LCD televisions features over 20 new models that span across eight different series, but four of those series, and indeed 60 per cent of the entire range (11 models), is composed of 4K, Ultra High Definition models.
Netflix, Stan and Presto all have a place on the fifteen UHD televisions Samsung has launched in Australia as the manufacturer increases its support for Internet streaming services.
LG announced its 2015 television range at an empty Sydney Cricket Ground yesterday. The company unveiled 17 new LCD models that put an emphasis on 4K technology. Up to 66 per cent of its range is now made up of these ultra-high definition (UHD) model...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle/PL/SQL) 160930/AP/vtdAsia
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- PTService Management AnalystSA