Sharp stopped making its own TVs last year, but HiSense keeps the brand name going with big screens and HDR support.
TVs - News
All Samsung smart TVs sold in 2016 will be IoT-ready, meaning they'll be able to talk to compatible appliances around the home, according to the company.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
With LG smart TV support, Google's video store slowly expands beyond Chromecast and Android TV.
The new channel, slated to launch November 1st, will showcase footage from NASA missions and the International Space Station.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Applications form the foundation of Apple’s television strategy as the company births a TV-only operating system and bundles it with a remote control inspired by its smartphones in the latest version of Apple TV.
LG might be correct in hyping this as an "industry first," but we think free software upgrades should be an industry norm.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's tim...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
Panasonic's 2015 range of LED LCD televisions features over 20 new models that span across eight different series, but four of those series, and indeed 60 per cent of the entire range (11 models), is composed of 4K, Ultra High Definition models.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD