LG announced its 2015 television range at an empty Sydney Cricket Ground yesterday. The company unveiled 17 new LCD models that put an emphasis on 4K technology. Up to 66 per cent of its range is now made up of these ultra-high definition (UHD) model...
TVs - News
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Samsung’s Internet of Things direction will be away from Android and towards Tizen as it hopes to ease its reliance on the Google-made operating system.
The battle for the bragging rights to the world's thinnest TV is always something that comes to the fore at the Consumer Electronics Show, and this year Sony says it has come away with winner with three big-screen sets that are as thin as a few coins...
In a bid to spur the market for 4K television sets during the Christmas buying season, Sony is offering customers a portable USB hard drive that contains a selection of 4K movie titles, of which five can be accessed and viewed on your new TV. The thi...
Samsung Electronics will demonstrate new games and Skype group calls for its smart TVs at next month's IFA trade show in Berlin.
Sony Australia will host Australian national team footballers on May 22 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at its Brazuca-inspired kiosk in Chatswood’s Westfield shopping centre.
Samsung's 2014 range of televisions will have larger screens that don a curve and support the next generation of Ultra high-definition content. These televisions will be upgradable through the use of an evolution kit and communicate with new wireless...
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung's new 2014 range of products for the living room, kitchen and laundry will all communicate and work together to form a comprehensive household ecosystem. At the heart of this ecosystem is the company's new range of tablets and its Galaxy smar...
Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
LG will be showing off what it claims to be the world's first 21:9, 105in curved LCD television at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January. LG says that its 105UB9 LCD TV is, so far, officially the largest TV with a curved screen ...
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
Apple didn't unveil an Apple TV update alongside the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s on Tuesday, but the company is reportedly working on a new Apple TV for an October launch, with a software update for the product expected next week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA