Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
LG will be showing off what it claims to be the world's first 21:9, 105in curved LCD television at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January. LG says that its 105UB9 LCD TV is, so far, officially the largest TV with a curved screen ...
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
Apple didn't unveil an Apple TV update alongside the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s on Tuesday, but the company is reportedly working on a new Apple TV for an October launch, with a software update for the product expected next week.
Going head-to-head with Apple and Google, Sony has launched the PlayStation Vita TV set-top box to bring video and games to TVs.
This year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin offered smartphones, tablets, 4K TVs, a much-anticipated smartwatch and new spins on the camera.
Panasonic has decided to “skip the first generation” of Ultra HD TVs -- the débutantes from LG and Sony, released in late 2012 -- and move straight to what it calls the ‘second generation’, relying on new connection standards to differentiate its 65-...
LG has confirmed that its new, high-end televisions will be available for widespread purchase imminently, with the new 55EA9800 curved OLED and the 55LA9700 and 65LA9700 in stores around Australia in just a few weeks.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Samsung has pipped rival LG to the post, announcing that its 55-inch curved OLED TV would be the first of its kind to be sold in Australia -- with the first units available for purchase today in Samsung’s Experience Store in Sydney.
Foxtel Play is kicking goals left and right with sports fans, securing streaming coverage of two popular sporting series for its streaming IPTV service.
Controversial electronics manufacturer Kogan has teamed up with controversial AFL club Essendon to release a TV branded with the sporting club's logo.
Samsung Electronics America has started shipping its first curved OLED TV, pricing it at US$8,999.99 and making it available through specialty retailers in the U.S.
Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
Ultra HD TVs are starting to become more and more prevalent at the top of Australia’s top electronics manufacturers’ product listings. They carry commensurate price tags, though, with the smallest and cheapest being Sony’s $5,999 55-inch X Series BR...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
- HiSense keeps the Sharp name alive with a slew of new big-screen TVs
- All Samsung smart TVs will be 'IoT-ready' in 2016
- UPDATED: LG faces court for misleading customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT