Samsung has announced the staggering price and imminent release date of its largest ever LED TV: the 75-inch Series 9.
TVs - News
The BBC has revealed that on the busiest day of its London 2012 Olympics coverage it delivered 2.8 petabytes worth of content, peaking when Bradley Wiggins won gold, where it shifted 700Gb/s.
The most exciting internet development since the internet itself - at least for Americans living in Kansas City - was the recent announcement of Google Fibre.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has 'engaged in discussions' with Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic and Sharp over the companies' use of confusing terms surrounding Wi-Fi in Smart TVs and Blu-ray players.
Teac has launched its first full back-lit LED TV, the 32-inch DLE3289HD.
8,000 TVs, ovens, dishwashers and other appliances from three Retravision stores in receivership will go on auction in Victoria from tomorrow.
The 2012 London Olympic Games is finally here. If you’re in Australia, you’re able to stay in touch with every second of the Games -- there’s free-to-air TV, cable TV, online video, radio, websites and public video screens to occupy your time and att...
Bose has updated its VideoWave all-in-one TV-and-home-theatre-speaker system, with a new LED-backlit display and screen design for the just-announced VideoWave II. A larger 55in screen size also joins the existing 46in model.
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Panasonic has spoken out to reassure customers of its continued commitment to plasma TV technology, after rumours that its most popular model was being discontinued after only three months.
The Japanese electronics brand that once dominated that hearts and minds (not to mention wallets) of consumers is not quite as prolific these days as it was back then.
Internet-based electronics retailer Kogan has offered to assist customers who purchased TVs covered by extended warranties through failed provider United Warranties.
Foxtel has launched a streaming Internet TV subscription on some Samsung Smart TVs, with a range of channels at a much cheaper price than its existing cable service.
Toshiba has been fined $87 million for its role in a conspiracy to artificially raise the price of LCD panels, but the company doesn't expect it will have to make any payments.
The ABC's popular iview video on demand service is now available on iPhones as well as iPads, thanks to a revitalised, universal iOS app.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BSA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD