The Samsung LA46B750 packages very good picture quality and excellent sound with and the ability to play media files from USB storage or your networked PC. And it does all that while being a remarkably easy-to-use HDTV.
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained when there's nothing good on TV. You can find cheaper 40in HDTVs, but the image quality and the extras make the LA40B650 wort...
The Changhong CHL1555B is a 15in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. Its 16:9 aspect ratio means it's good for watching DVDs on, while the HDMI port and 1366x768 are an appropriate combination for connecting a high-definition games console ...
The Panasonic TH-P50X10A plasma television is cheap and large, offering 50 inches of screen real estate for significantly less than $2000. It has good contrast and motion handling, but sharpness and detail suffer when compared to Full HD TVs.
The Kogan PRO-22 is a high-definition, 22in LCD television with a built-in DVD player, USB and SD/MMC/MS card support and an acceptable HDTV tuner.
The Sanyo LCD32XR9DA is a reasonably priced 32in LCD television with a high brightness level and good up-scaling of low resolution sources. This makes it a good choice for anyone wanting to watch their DVDs on a new screen without breaking the bank.
The Laser DVBT-ST35 is a 3.5in portable LCD TV with a touch screen and an internal digital television tuner and aerial. It has a rechargeable battery, so you can use it to watch TV on the move, but a poor internal antenna means the unit is only usefu...
The Toshiba 19DV615Y is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It has good picture quality for its size and the multimedia features are easy to use. If it was cheaper, we’d have no problems recommending it over competitors.
The Sharp LC40LB700X is a 40in LED-backlit LCD television with great picture quality, vivid colours and an integrated Blu-ray disc player. It’s the most powerful all-in-one television we’ve seen, and its sharp and colourful images help to make it a g...
The Teac LCDV2655HD is a 26in LCD television with an integrated DVD player, a high-definition resolution and a simple interface.
The LG 50PS80ED is a good 50in plasma television for anyone who watches a lot of broadcast television and wants something that looks great. It has a few features that set it apart from the crowd, including an internal hard drive.
The Sony Bravia KDL32W5500 is a Full HD 32in LCD television with multimedia features, good picture quality and a modern design. It’s one of the best mid-size LCD screens we’ve tested, but its price is double that of some other 32in TVs we’ve seen.
Kogan’s 1080P-32 is a good mid-size LCD television for a budget buyer. It has picture quality good enough to enjoy Blu-ray movies, although you’ll need a separate sound system to really get the most out of them.
The Teco TAL2226 is a 22in LCD television that is well suited as a backup screen in a study or bedroom; it is sufficient for casual television watching.
The Sony Bravia KDL52Z5500 is a 52in LCD television with a 200Hz refresh rate. It’s the successor to the Bravia KDL52Z4500, with a new video processor and improved multimedia playback. The TV gives you a lot of control over motion control and picture...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA