The Celestial LT4268TA is a 42in LCD television with 100Hz image smoothing and multimedia features. Its 1080p (Full HD) display has reasonable but unspectacular image quality.
The Kogan PRO26 is a 26in LCD television with an integrated DVD player and a port for connecting USB drives.
Toshiba's Regza 42RV600A is a 42in LCD television featuring the company's latest suite of image enhancement features. It lacks a 100Hz mode to smooth out fast motion, but apart from this we found the screen to be a good choice for watching high-defin...
The Changhong CHL2643A is a budget 26in LCD television with few standout features. It is competitively priced and its picture quality is good enough for casual viewers.
The Panasonic TH-P50G15A is a well-designed, 50in plasma television offering great picture quality, but its access to Internet sites including YouTube, Picassa and Bloomberg’s stock, business and weather reports wasn't as groundbreaking as we’d antic...
The Samsung LA46B750 packages very good picture quality and excellent sound with and the ability to play media files from USB storage or your networked PC. And it does all that while being a remarkably easy-to-use HDTV.
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained when there's nothing good on TV. You can find cheaper 40in HDTVs, but the image quality and the extras make the LA40B650 wort...
The Changhong CHL1555B is a 15in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. Its 16:9 aspect ratio means it's good for watching DVDs on, while the HDMI port and 1366x768 are an appropriate combination for connecting a high-definition games console ...
The Panasonic TH-P50X10A plasma television is cheap and large, offering 50 inches of screen real estate for significantly less than $2000. It has good contrast and motion handling, but sharpness and detail suffer when compared to Full HD TVs.
The Kogan PRO-22 is a high-definition, 22in LCD television with a built-in DVD player, USB and SD/MMC/MS card support and an acceptable HDTV tuner.
The Sanyo LCD32XR9DA is a reasonably priced 32in LCD television with a high brightness level and good up-scaling of low resolution sources. This makes it a good choice for anyone wanting to watch their DVDs on a new screen without breaking the bank.
The Laser DVBT-ST35 is a 3.5in portable LCD TV with a touch screen and an internal digital television tuner and aerial. It has a rechargeable battery, so you can use it to watch TV on the move, but a poor internal antenna means the unit is only usefu...
The Toshiba 19DV615Y is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It has good picture quality for its size and the multimedia features are easy to use. If it was cheaper, we’d have no problems recommending it over competitors.
The Sharp LC40LB700X is a 40in LED-backlit LCD television with great picture quality, vivid colours and an integrated Blu-ray disc player. It’s the most powerful all-in-one television we’ve seen, and its sharp and colourful images help to make it a g...
The Teac LCDV2655HD is a 26in LCD television with an integrated DVD player, a high-definition resolution and a simple interface.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- LG brings Google Play Movies & TV to its Smart TV range
- NASA joins the 4k party with an Ultra HD channel of its own
- Apple iPhone 6s, iPad Pro & Apple TV: The bullet points
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC