The Panasonic TH-P54Z1A is a 54in plasma television with an inch-thick chassis, wireless Full HD video streaming and a high quality 1080p panel. It is very expensive but if you're looking for an elegant alternative to a super-thin Samsung LED screen,...
TVs - Reviews
The Panasonic TH-P58V10A is a 58in plasma television with a thin chassis and a great display panel. It may be expensive, but this is about the only downside -- it has great image quality, it's super-slim and can be easily wall mounted, and its power ...
The Celestial LT4268TA is a 42in LCD television with 100Hz image smoothing and multimedia features. Its 1080p (Full HD) display has reasonable but unspectacular image quality.
The Kogan PRO26 is a 26in LCD television with an integrated DVD player and a port for connecting USB drives.
Toshiba's Regza 42RV600A is a 42in LCD television featuring the company's latest suite of image enhancement features. It lacks a 100Hz mode to smooth out fast motion, but apart from this we found the screen to be a good choice for watching high-defin...
The Changhong CHL2643A is a budget 26in LCD television with few standout features. It is competitively priced and its picture quality is good enough for casual viewers.
The Panasonic TH-P50G15A is a well-designed, 50in plasma television offering great picture quality, but its access to Internet sites including YouTube, Picassa and Bloomberg’s stock, business and weather reports wasn't as groundbreaking as we’d antic...
The Samsung LA46B750 packages very good picture quality and excellent sound with and the ability to play media files from USB storage or your networked PC. And it does all that while being a remarkably easy-to-use HDTV.
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained when there's nothing good on TV. You can find cheaper 40in HDTVs, but the image quality and the extras make the LA40B650 wort...
The Changhong CHL1555B is a 15in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. Its 16:9 aspect ratio means it's good for watching DVDs on, while the HDMI port and 1366x768 are an appropriate combination for connecting a high-definition games console ...
The Panasonic TH-P50X10A plasma television is cheap and large, offering 50 inches of screen real estate for significantly less than $2000. It has good contrast and motion handling, but sharpness and detail suffer when compared to Full HD TVs.
The Kogan PRO-22 is a high-definition, 22in LCD television with a built-in DVD player, USB and SD/MMC/MS card support and an acceptable HDTV tuner.
The Sanyo LCD32XR9DA is a reasonably priced 32in LCD television with a high brightness level and good up-scaling of low resolution sources. This makes it a good choice for anyone wanting to watch their DVDs on a new screen without breaking the bank.
The Laser DVBT-ST35 is a 3.5in portable LCD TV with a touch screen and an internal digital television tuner and aerial. It has a rechargeable battery, so you can use it to watch TV on the move, but a poor internal antenna means the unit is only usefu...
The Toshiba 19DV615Y is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It has good picture quality for its size and the multimedia features are easy to use. If it was cheaper, we’d have no problems recommending it over competitors.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- TPContract Manager - ICT Solution DevelopmentSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCSoftware DeveloperACT