The Toshiba 40CV550A is a mid-range LCD television that displays 1080p content crisply and vibrantly. Power-saving features lower its overall running costs, but a few problems with the default settings mean that you will need to customise the 40CV550...
The Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX609A is an excellent plasma television that we think will remain the benchmark for a long time to come.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Samsung has announced three new LED-backlit television series.
The Sony BRAVIA KDL55XBR45 LCD television is a 55in panel with LED backlighting, Full HD 1080p resolution and a striking 'floating glass' design. This is a great recipe for a class-leading LCD television, although it does have a high price-tag.
The Kogan 1080P-47 LCD TV has a much lower price tag than you would expect given the impressive image quality. It offers a 100Hz mode, dynamic contrast and digital noise reduction.
The Tyagi 3788 is a simple, no-frills LCD television without the complex features of more expensive models. Its picture quality is acceptable — it's similar to older mid-range panels we have seen.
The Toshiba REGZA 46XV560A 1080p LCD television has all the trimmings and a great quality panel. If you can spend a little time tweaking the colour, contrast and brightness settings, you will be impressed with this television.
Sharp’s LC-46D85X is a full HD 1080p LCD television with 100Hz technology that combines a classy, understated design with a simple interface and great picture quality.
The Tyagi 2298 LCD television is a 22in panel suitable for smaller living spaces. A built-in DVD player means your movie collection is easily accessible, while multiple digital inputs let it double as a PC monitor. It does not produce a brilliant pic...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW