The Sony BRAVIA HX850 is the newest model in Sony’s 2012 TV line-up, and is the second most expensive TV on offer. It’s got a slightly higher price than the comparable Samsung ES7500 and LG LM8600. It has excellent picture quality in both preset and ...
The Kogan 24in Full HD LED TV is, as the name suggests, a Full HD 1080p TV with a 24in screen size. This makes it a good size for a study, bedroom or child’s play room, and it’s very attractively priced as well.
LG has just released its 2012 line-up of LED and plasma TVs, and the LM9600 is the pick of the bunch. It’s a 55in or 47in LED TV with a full array of LEDs arranged as a backlight, allowing local dimming that turns off in dark screen areas and stays b...
The Sony Personal 3D Viewer (HMZ-T1) is a head-mounted display that uses a 720p OLED screen in front of each eye, creating a crosstalk-free 3D effect. It’s somewhat difficult to set up correctly and can be uncomfortable. If you get it right, though, ...
The Panasonic VIERA TH-P50UT30A is the company’s cheapest 3D plasma TV, and its second cheapest 3D TV overall. It’s cheap when you consider that for less than a $1000 (street price) you get a 50in current-generation plasma panel with a 2000000:1 cont...
The Sony BRAVIA EX720 is the cheapest LED TV series in Sony’s lineup that can display 3D video. It has good picture quality specs -- an impressive contrast ratio and 200Hz refresh rate -- but it requires significant picture adjustment to look its bes...
Sharp has been quiet in the TV scene for the last year, after its initial push of Quattron LED TVs. While the company has kept up with most market trends (3D, 200Hz, USB ports) it hasn’t paid much attention to the swathe of video-on-demand and IPTV s...
The VIERA TH-P65VT30A is the biggest, best, most powerful and most expensive television in Panasonic’s consumer plasma TV line-up. The model number denotes its 65in screen -- the largest you’ll find a plasma or LED -- and the VT30A model range, which...
Ohki's 42" Full HD 3D TV with PVR: exactly what it says on the label. For the TV's wallet-friendly $699 price tag, you get a 42in passive-3D LCD TV (no LED backlight, unfortunately), space-age remote control and four pairs of passive 3D glasses. The ...
Online-only electronics retailer Kogan has only recently dipped its toes into the 3D TV market. The company has two 3D models -- this 55in and a smaller 46in -- that differ in size only. We’re taking a look at the 55in to decide whether it’s as good ...
The Panasonic VIERA TH-L42U30A is a 42in Full HD CCFL-backlit LCD TV. Three or four years ago this television would have been top-of-the-line, but in 2011 it's just another entry-level flat panel. Its basic specifications mean that it capably handles...
LG's Infinia 50PZ950 is an attractive 50-inch plasma set with good picture quality, plenty of Internet options, and excellent 3D graphics. Its only disadvantage is that navigating through its hundreds of apps and options can be a bit tricky.
Panasonic's VIERA TH-L42E3A, at 42in and $1099, is a reasonably affordable mid-sized TV. It doesn't challenge the prices of anything from Kogan or Soniq, but it's a valid choice for anyone looking to buy a low-priced brand-name TV for a living room, ...
In addition to its excellent high-end plasmas like the ST30A, Panasonic has a good line-up of relatively cheap and reasonably cheerful LCD TVs. The E30A is one of these at only $1199 for a 42in panel, and the 32in is even cheaper at $949.
The Panasonic VIERA TH-P42ST30A is a 42in 3D plasma TV -- it's the cheapest and smallest 3D plasma available from Panasonic, and one of the cheapest available from a big-name brand. It has good picture quality for a reasonably cheap television, but i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC