The Sony BRAVIA EX720 is the cheapest LED TV series in Sony’s lineup that can display 3D video. It has good picture quality specs -- an impressive contrast ratio and 200Hz refresh rate -- but it requires significant picture adjustment to look its bes...
Sharp has been quiet in the TV scene for the last year, after its initial push of Quattron LED TVs. While the company has kept up with most market trends (3D, 200Hz, USB ports) it hasn’t paid much attention to the swathe of video-on-demand and IPTV s...
The VIERA TH-P65VT30A is the biggest, best, most powerful and most expensive television in Panasonic’s consumer plasma TV line-up. The model number denotes its 65in screen -- the largest you’ll find a plasma or LED -- and the VT30A model range, which...
Ohki's 42" Full HD 3D TV with PVR: exactly what it says on the label. For the TV's wallet-friendly $699 price tag, you get a 42in passive-3D LCD TV (no LED backlight, unfortunately), space-age remote control and four pairs of passive 3D glasses. The ...
Online-only electronics retailer Kogan has only recently dipped its toes into the 3D TV market. The company has two 3D models -- this 55in and a smaller 46in -- that differ in size only. We’re taking a look at the 55in to decide whether it’s as good ...
The Panasonic VIERA TH-L42U30A is a 42in Full HD CCFL-backlit LCD TV. Three or four years ago this television would have been top-of-the-line, but in 2011 it's just another entry-level flat panel. Its basic specifications mean that it capably handles...
LG's Infinia 50PZ950 is an attractive 50-inch plasma set with good picture quality, plenty of Internet options, and excellent 3D graphics. Its only disadvantage is that navigating through its hundreds of apps and options can be a bit tricky.
Panasonic's VIERA TH-L42E3A, at 42in and $1099, is a reasonably affordable mid-sized TV. It doesn't challenge the prices of anything from Kogan or Soniq, but it's a valid choice for anyone looking to buy a low-priced brand-name TV for a living room, ...
In addition to its excellent high-end plasmas like the ST30A, Panasonic has a good line-up of relatively cheap and reasonably cheerful LCD TVs. The E30A is one of these at only $1199 for a 42in panel, and the 32in is even cheaper at $949.
The Panasonic VIERA TH-P42ST30A is a 42in 3D plasma TV -- it's the cheapest and smallest 3D plasma available from Panasonic, and one of the cheapest available from a big-name brand. It has good picture quality for a reasonably cheap television, but i...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-55HX925 is, surprisingly, the smallest model in the company’s top range of LED-backlit LCD televisions. Despite being a 55in panel it’s dwarfed by the gargantuan 65in KDL-65HX925, which hasn’t been released yet but will command a ...
The LG 47LW6500 is the first 'Cinema 3D' panel we've had the chance to take a look at -- LG is the only manufacturer in Australia opting for passive rather than active 3D in its LED TVs. The technology promises to get rid of headaches while offering ...
The Grundig Meglio is a slim LED-backlit LCD TV with a built-in DVD player, multimedia support over USB and optional recording and time-shifting of live TV. Its small size makes it well suited to an office, study or bedroom but we would have liked th...
Grundig's Vanto GLED2407HDC LED TV is reasonably priced for a small-screen TV, and has good picture quality as well as a slim design and good energy efficiency. Unless you have a pressing need for the Internet features offered by new TVs from big bra...
The Grundig Misuro GLCD2208HDV is a 22in LCD TV with a built-in DVD player. It's versatile and would make a good addition to a child's room or a cramped home office, but if you don't explicitly need the built-in DVD player we'd go for the Grundig Van...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle RDBMS) 160908/AP/510Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC