The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX820 is an upgrade from last year’s HX800, which won our Editor’s Choice award for its combination of excellent picture quality and useful BRAVIA Internet Video service. The HX820 expands on the HX800’s setup with a new design,...
The Samsung Series 8 (PS59D8000) is a 59in 3D plasma TV that builds on the high quality and impressive performance of last year's Series 7 plasma. It's got an excellent plasma panel and can display a great deal of detail from Full HD video, with almo...
The LG LW4500 looks like it's going to be the company's cheapest LED TV with passive 3D. LG calls this technology Cinema 3D, using a screen setup not too far off the kind you'll see at your local movie theatre. It's disappointing to see that the LW45...
The LG 50PZ950 is a 50in 3D plasma TV. It doesn't have the superior cinema-style passive 3D that you can get on LG's 2011 LED TV range -- like the LG LW6500 3D LED TV -- but it's got all LG's Smart TV Internet access features built in.
Sanyo's LCD40XR10F is a 40in, CCFL-backlit LCD TV -- it doesn't have the space- and energy-saving LED backlighting of a TV like the Kogan 32in Full HD 100Hz LED TV. It's reasonably attractive for a traditional LCD TV but it is bulky compared to its c...
The Kogan 32in Full HD 100Hz LED TV is a cheap small-screen TV that has a few features that make it more attractive than other budget brands’ offerings. The PVR function works well and we like the speakers -- they’re good for a small TV and are well ...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-32EX420 is one of Sony's cheaper LED TVs, but it still has a comprehensive suite of Internet video features. If you don't want to spend all your money on a massive TV but still want a few nifty extra Internet features to pass the ...
Toshiba's Regza 46WL700A is a 3D-capable LED TV. It's got good picture quality for both high- and standard definition content and creates a pleasing 3D effect, but its lack of online functionality makes it seem a little basic when it's up against fea...
Like the VIERA TH-P50VT30A 3D plasma, the Panasonic GT30 series is one of the company's top plasma TVs. It's got a high quality panel -- though it's not as highly-specced as the VT30's, missing out on the Pro moniker -- and all the Web features that ...
Panasonic's VIERA TH-P55VT30A and VIERA TH-P65VT30A make up the company's top plasma TV range, the VT30 series. These 55in and 65in plasmas should offer excellent picture quality -- if the last two years' top Panasonic plasma TVs are any indication -...
The Sony BRAVIA EX520 replaces the BRAVIA EX500 series that was released in early 2010. It's got all the same features and will likely have similar picture quality — it's an edge-lit LED TV using similar technology to last year's model. It does...
Sony's EX420 series of BRAVIA LCD TVs don't use 1080p panels — instead, they're 720p and use an edge LED backlight. No Wi-Fi is built in but the EX420 does have an energy-saving Presence Sensor that cuts power to the screen when no-one is in th...
In 2011, the Sony BRAVIA EX720 series will the cheapest TVs that you can buy from Sony that offer 3D playback. You'll need to buy the 3D glasses as they aren't included, but we're guessing that the EX720 will be a cheap entry into 3D Blu-ray and TV p...
The Sony BRAVIA NX720, which is available in 40in, 46in and 55in sizes, looks like it will be able to do everything that Sony's best TVs (the BRAVIA HX820 and BRAVIA HX925) will be able to do when it comes to Internet connectivity and streaming video...
The Sony BRAVIA HX820 sits directly under the top dog BRAVIA HX925, but has most of the same electronic wizardry hidden away inside. We're hoping its position in Sony's 2011 TV line-up makes it a better value choice for anyone looking for the latest ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
- HiSense keeps the Sharp name alive with a slew of new big-screen TVs
- All Samsung smart TVs will be 'IoT-ready' in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD