The Panasonic Viera TH-L32X25A is a 32in LCD television that comes with an iPod/iPhone dock. If you're looking for a small and simple television to function as a digital home entertainment hub, the Viera TH-L32X25A should serve well thanks to its wid...
TVs - Reviews
The 50in Samsung PS50C7000 3D plasma TV has excellent picture quality and is well designed and constructed, and it offers a swathe of interactive Internet features. Best of all, it is cheaper than the Samsung Series 7 LED television; it's relatively ...
The Kogan Deluxe FHD42H is a 42in Full HD (1080p) LCD TV with a 200Hz panel. Don't be suspicious of its $999 price tag — it's great for watching fast-moving video such as sports or action movies. Its inbuilt speakers are impressive and the USB ...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX800 is a 46in 3D LED television with integrated IPTV features. Great detail levels and good picture quality round out a generally impressive package.
The Sharp LC52LE700X is a 52in, LED-backlit LCD television suitable for plus-sized living rooms. Like its predecessor, the LC40LB700X, it boasts great picture quality and faithful colour reproduction. It's also exceptionally green-friendly for a larg...
The Panasonic Viera TH-P42V20A is a 42in plasma television with great picture quality. It offers the same Internet features as the more expensive Panasonic TH-P50VT20A, but lacks 3D support and costs a lot less.
The Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20A is a 50in 3D plasma television with excellent image quality. It sits at the top of Panasonic's 2010 plasma television line-up. As well as displaying 3D Blu-ray movies and TV broadcasts, it can access the Internet with ...
The LG 50PK750 is a 50in plasma television with a borderless design. It is very attractive and has good picture quality to boot. Overall it's a good panel for a reasonable price.
The Kogan 1080P40 is a 40in LCD television with a low price of $699. It is aimed at budget-conscious buyers who still want a screen with a reasonably large size and high resolution. For most viewing it serves well, and it only falters when displaying...
The Hisense HL22T28PL is a 22in LED television with a 1000:1 contrast ratio. Its picture quality is average when displaying high contrast video content, and if you intend to use it as a PC monitor it can display good levels of fine image detail thank...
The Kogan 1080P24 is a 24in LCD television with an 800:1 static contrast ratio, a full range of analog and digital video inputs and a 1920x1080 Full HD resolution. It won't win any awards for design or for its average picture quality, but its low pri...
The Tyagi LED24 is a thin, 24in LED television with a 1080p panel and a 5000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. Its support for 12V input might make it a good addition to a caravan. Picture quality is acceptable for broadcast television and DVD watching, but ...
The Samsung Series 7 (UA55C7000) is a 55in LED edge-lit television packed full of brand new features. In addition to 3D video capabilities, it can access the Internet with features like Skype video-calling and Twitter integration. It has a very clean...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX700 is a 46in CCFL-backlit LCD television with a 200Hz frame interpolation mode for handling fast motion video. It is slightly more expensive than the Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700. Its design is a little less space-age than the Son...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700 is a 40in LED television. Despite not being a premium model, it has Sony's BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service, with access to Yahoo!7 television content, YouTube and ABC iView. Because it is an LED TV it has a s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD