Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
Plasma TVs simply can't be beaten for excellent image quality. We've organised all our plasma TV reviews into one easy-to-navigate list.
LED TVs are more energy-efficient than LCD or plasma models, and they're not much more expensive. We've rounded up all our LED TV reviews in one place.
If you want to watch 3D movies bursting out of the screen, you'll need a 3D TV: a regular LCD or plasma just won't cut it. We've made sure you can find every review of every 3D TV we've done easily -- they're all here in one place.
If you're in Australia, you've got maybe half a dozen big brands to choose a 3D TV from. We've looked at a whole stack -- here's our list of every Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp or Toshiba 3D TV we've reviewed this year.
If you're a 3D junkie, but haven't picked out a TV yet, you're spoilt for choice. Each manufacturer has at least a dozen choices to pick from -- but don't worry. We've rounded up what we think are the five best 3D TVs available in Australia so far in...
If you're buying a TV, there are a lot to choose from. Of all the TVs we've looked at in the last seven months, we've taken the liberty of picking out five that stand out the most in terms of quality, value or design. This is our top TVs roundup for ...
From what we're seeing so far, 2011's TVs are focusing on 'smart' features like Web access and video-on-demand. We've been impressed with what's on offer from the big brands like Sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic -- but read these reviews for our hands...
2011 is looking so far like it will have some pretty impressive plasma televisions on offer. We've previewed the best plasma TVs coming out soon from major brands like LG, Panasonic and Samsung.
If you're looking for a new LED TV this year you're spoilt for choice -- there are great models available from a range of manufacturers. We've put together a list of some of the stand-out LED TVs that will be available in 2011.
2011 is promising some pretty impressive televisions, with a huge range of inbuilt features. There are some pretty cool improvements over last year's sets -- passive 3D (like at the movies), streaming Internet TV channels and a whole swathe of pictur...
Samsung's range of TVs spans everything from small, basic screens to massive multimedia powerhouses. In the last year we've had a few particular favourites — have a read through and you'll see why we're keen to try out Samsung's 2011 TVs.
Sony's latest BRAVIA LCD TVs are packed full of nifty features. They're able to access a whole swathe of IPTV features -- namely Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video -- and picture quality looks to be impressive on the higher-end models as well...
TVs under 42in are often appropriate for smaller living rooms, bedrooms or studies where there isn't a large distance between the viewer and the screen.
LG makes 3D TVs, plasma TVs and LED TVs just like Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, and Sharp -- except they're cheaper. LG has always been a budget brand but its televisions are packed full of features and high quality components, making them a great choice...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW