Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
TVs - Roundups
Plasma TVs simply can't be beaten for excellent image quality. We've organised all our plasma TV reviews into one easy-to-navigate list.
LED TVs are more energy-efficient than LCD or plasma models, and they're not much more expensive. We've rounded up all our LED TV reviews in one place.
If you want to watch 3D movies bursting out of the screen, you'll need a 3D TV: a regular LCD or plasma just won't cut it. We've made sure you can find every review of every 3D TV we've done easily -- they're all here in one place.
If you're in Australia, you've got maybe half a dozen big brands to choose a 3D TV from. We've looked at a whole stack -- here's our list of every Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp or Toshiba 3D TV we've reviewed this year.
If you're a 3D junkie, but haven't picked out a TV yet, you're spoilt for choice. Each manufacturer has at least a dozen choices to pick from -- but don't worry. We've rounded up what we think are the five best 3D TVs available in Australia so far in...
If you're buying a TV, there are a lot to choose from. Of all the TVs we've looked at in the last seven months, we've taken the liberty of picking out five that stand out the most in terms of quality, value or design. This is our top TVs roundup for ...
From what we're seeing so far, 2011's TVs are focusing on 'smart' features like Web access and video-on-demand. We've been impressed with what's on offer from the big brands like Sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic -- but read these reviews for our hands...
2011 is looking so far like it will have some pretty impressive plasma televisions on offer. We've previewed the best plasma TVs coming out soon from major brands like LG, Panasonic and Samsung.
If you're looking for a new LED TV this year you're spoilt for choice -- there are great models available from a range of manufacturers. We've put together a list of some of the stand-out LED TVs that will be available in 2011.
2011 is promising some pretty impressive televisions, with a huge range of inbuilt features. There are some pretty cool improvements over last year's sets -- passive 3D (like at the movies), streaming Internet TV channels and a whole swathe of pictur...
Samsung's range of TVs spans everything from small, basic screens to massive multimedia powerhouses. In the last year we've had a few particular favourites — have a read through and you'll see why we're keen to try out Samsung's 2011 TVs.
Sony's latest BRAVIA LCD TVs are packed full of nifty features. They're able to access a whole swathe of IPTV features -- namely Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video -- and picture quality looks to be impressive on the higher-end models as well...
TVs under 42in are often appropriate for smaller living rooms, bedrooms or studies where there isn't a large distance between the viewer and the screen.
LG makes 3D TVs, plasma TVs and LED TVs just like Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, and Sharp -- except they're cheaper. LG has always been a budget brand but its televisions are packed full of features and high quality components, making them a great choice...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- LG brings Google Play Movies & TV to its Smart TV range
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream transformationNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW