Freeview, the television industry body publicising the move to free-to-air digital television, has released information on products it has certified the compatibility of at a launch at Dick Smith in the Sydney CBD on Monday.
New Foxtel Web site offers full-screen video clips, remote recording and a comprehensive electronic program guide
New LG plasma televisions include internal hard drives for recording TV shows.
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
From the cathode ray tube to plasma panels, LCD displays, 100Hz technology and the future of television tech
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC