A ruggedised, water and dust proof phone with a great price tag.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- What happens when you send a text message to a landline telephone?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)ACT
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC