Infamous. Almost impossible to describe in 100 words. It’s a fast-paced, open world, third person, action-adventure with a storyline that is truly cinematic. The graphics stand out well beyond it's time and the game play is second to none. It's a truly rewarding game with great replay value. The abilities you master are incredible and make you feel stronger than in any other game. There are lots of "wow" moments and even moments when you breathe in anticipation and anxiety. The enemies actually enrage you and your friends are fascinating. A great game that I’m yet to find a successor.
Latest News Articles
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 27% off $3489 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »