Infamous. Almost impossible to describe in 100 words. It’s a fast-paced, open world, third person, action-adventure with a storyline that is truly cinematic. The graphics stand out well beyond it's time and the game play is second to none. It's a truly rewarding game with great replay value. The abilities you master are incredible and make you feel stronger than in any other game. There are lots of "wow" moments and even moments when you breathe in anticipation and anxiety. The enemies actually enrage you and your friends are fascinating. A great game that I’m yet to find a successor.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.