You can kindly fuck off. Apple created the graphic user interface 'Lisa' far before Microsoft created their graphic user interface 'Windows'. Steve and Bill were working on programs to run on the Lisa and Macintosh operating systems when Bill decided to take off on his own path and create his own version of the Apple 'Lisa' and 'Macintosh' (now known as OS X) operating systems. Apple is overflowing with creativity and unique traits which, among many have been copied or stolen by Microsoft. I could sit here and name at least 20. Maybe you should make an article called 'Things Microsoft Stole From Apple' instead of this. Jerk.
Top 10 features that Apple stole from Windows
SMDH Peter. Are you retarded? Xenon invented the GUI WAAAYYYYY before Steve Jobs stole it and took credit. Bill Gates stole NOTHING from Apple. Steve Jobs would literally go through the personal notes and research of his employees, say they did a shitty job and secretly work on their stuff and take ALL the credit for it. Apple employees said that themselves.
"Apple is overflowing with creativity and unique traits..." You must be inbred, because that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. EVERYTHING Apple made was already made by someone else. Jobs didn't innovate in anything. He just made open source software popular.
If he wasn't a thief, why would his FBI file say otherwise?
Microsoft "stole" what Apple "stole" from XEROX parc, you ignorant brat. Why demonize one company and worship another when they are both guilty of being unoriginal? Idiot!
Comments on other images
Latest News Articles
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Kogan and BenQ drive 4G smartphone pricing down with $229 Agora 4G
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 21% off $549.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »