You can kindly fuck off. Apple created the graphic user interface 'Lisa' far before Microsoft created their graphic user interface 'Windows'. Steve and Bill were working on programs to run on the Lisa and Macintosh operating systems when Bill decided to take off on his own path and create his own version of the Apple 'Lisa' and 'Macintosh' (now known as OS X) operating systems. Apple is overflowing with creativity and unique traits which, among many have been copied or stolen by Microsoft. I could sit here and name at least 20. Maybe you should make an article called 'Things Microsoft Stole From Apple' instead of this. Jerk.
Top 10 features that Apple stole from Windows
SMDH Peter. Are you retarded? Xenon invented the GUI WAAAYYYYY before Steve Jobs stole it and took credit. Bill Gates stole NOTHING from Apple. Steve Jobs would literally go through the personal notes and research of his employees, say they did a shitty job and secretly work on their stuff and take ALL the credit for it. Apple employees said that themselves.
"Apple is overflowing with creativity and unique traits..." You must be inbred, because that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. EVERYTHING Apple made was already made by someone else. Jobs didn't innovate in anything. He just made open source software popular.
If he wasn't a thief, why would his FBI file say otherwise?
Microsoft "stole" what Apple "stole" from XEROX parc, you ignorant brat. Why demonize one company and worship another when they are both guilty of being unoriginal? Idiot!
Comments on other images
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker wants to rebrand net neutrality
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- LTE in Wi-Fi spectrum shows great potential, says NTT DoCoMo
- Sony serves up tennis swing-analyzing sensor in US, Canada
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW