You can kindly fuck off. Apple created the graphic user interface 'Lisa' far before Microsoft created their graphic user interface 'Windows'. Steve and Bill were working on programs to run on the Lisa and Macintosh operating systems when Bill decided to take off on his own path and create his own version of the Apple 'Lisa' and 'Macintosh' (now known as OS X) operating systems. Apple is overflowing with creativity and unique traits which, among many have been copied or stolen by Microsoft. I could sit here and name at least 20. Maybe you should make an article called 'Things Microsoft Stole From Apple' instead of this. Jerk.
Top 10 features that Apple stole from Windows
SMDH Peter. Are you retarded? Xenon invented the GUI WAAAYYYYY before Steve Jobs stole it and took credit. Bill Gates stole NOTHING from Apple. Steve Jobs would literally go through the personal notes and research of his employees, say they did a shitty job and secretly work on their stuff and take ALL the credit for it. Apple employees said that themselves.
"Apple is overflowing with creativity and unique traits..." You must be inbred, because that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. EVERYTHING Apple made was already made by someone else. Jobs didn't innovate in anything. He just made open source software popular.
If he wasn't a thief, why would his FBI file say otherwise?
Microsoft "stole" what Apple "stole" from XEROX parc, you ignorant brat. Why demonize one company and worship another when they are both guilty of being unoriginal? Idiot!
Latest News Articles
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips
- SAP reports strong growth in cloud amid slow overall revenue growth
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita) review
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 5% off $949 free shipping
- $2049 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »