I wish people would stop making fun of overweight cosplayers. Several of those costumes were high quality. It's really harsh to judges someones costume to be bad just because they are bigger than the source material. No one has a figure like Jessica Rabbit in real life, and not everyone has a body builder frame like Kratos
In pictures: Ultimate cosplay catastrophes
Yeah, I wonder if the one(s) behind this image series cosplay themselves or just content themselves with mocking those who try. Real mature to make fun of people having a bit of fun with dressing up. At what point are you allowed to cosplay without being mocked anyway, seems like you're not safe unless you're model-material.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.