I wish people would stop making fun of overweight cosplayers. Several of those costumes were high quality. It's really harsh to judges someones costume to be bad just because they are bigger than the source material. No one has a figure like Jessica Rabbit in real life, and not everyone has a body builder frame like Kratos
In pictures: Ultimate cosplay catastrophes
Yeah, I wonder if the one(s) behind this image series cosplay themselves or just content themselves with mocking those who try. Real mature to make fun of people having a bit of fun with dressing up. At what point are you allowed to cosplay without being mocked anyway, seems like you're not safe unless you're model-material.
Latest News Articles
- Storage hardware sales hit by lower government spending
- Samsung, Philips among companies raided by EU antitrust investigators
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Box fuels international expansion with new funding
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- GamesView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »
- PC ComponentsView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »