I am wondering if anyone knows the legitimacy of Xbook for printing photo books. It is a company I've never heard of in my limited experience (having been a customer of Creative Memories before they folded). I am worried I may be forking out around $1,000 to have books printed to a company without a physical address in Australia, using a call centre in Queensland to answer their calls, and it may or may not be a scam. Has anyone dealt with them before?
Latest News Articles
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Some customers aren't sold on US transition to IP networks
- Net neutrality ruling complicates US transition to IP networks
- Lavaboom builds encrypted webmail service to resist snooping
- Oracle identifies products affected by Heartbleed, but work remains on fixes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.