1. Xbox 20gig launch price was 399.00. XBL was 50.00. That's about 450 bucks. PS3 launch price for the 20 gig version was 499.00 (THIS VERSION DID NOT HAVE WI-FI AND REQUIRED AN ADAPTOR TOO. That's about 500.00 bucks (also, this unit does not even come with a headset, which must be purchased separately).. How is this first point even valid? Your facts are wrong. PSN is better because of money? 550 bucks (ps3 + headset) vs 450 (Xbox + XBL).
10 reasons why PlayStation Network trumps Xbox Live
Xbox live money adds up ya fuckin moron go smoke some more crack
I've played on both Xbox 360 and PS3 online. In my opinion, when it comes down to it, you get what you pay for.
1. First slide compares Xbox Live Gold(disregarding the free Xbox Live Silver) with plain PSN. Winner: PSN because it's free. Then second slide compares Xbox Gold with PSN+, which you pay for. Bias much?
Comments on other images
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Wi-Fi system
- HTC launches 4.5in One Mini 2 ahead of Apple event
- HP Chromebook 11 (NB-11-2001TU_05)
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.