1. Xbox 20gig launch price was 399.00. XBL was 50.00. That's about 450 bucks. PS3 launch price for the 20 gig version was 499.00 (THIS VERSION DID NOT HAVE WI-FI AND REQUIRED AN ADAPTOR TOO. That's about 500.00 bucks (also, this unit does not even come with a headset, which must be purchased separately).. How is this first point even valid? Your facts are wrong. PSN is better because of money? 550 bucks (ps3 + headset) vs 450 (Xbox + XBL).
10 reasons why PlayStation Network trumps Xbox Live
Xbox live money adds up ya fuckin moron go smoke some more crack
I've played on both Xbox 360 and PS3 online. In my opinion, when it comes down to it, you get what you pay for.
1. First slide compares Xbox Live Gold(disregarding the free Xbox Live Silver) with plain PSN. Winner: PSN because it's free. Then second slide compares Xbox Gold with PSN+, which you pay for. Bias much?
Comments on other images
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ