Because that's true about all of us, you know the same thing can be the said about you consoles fans. There is piracy on consoles, and there are also jack-asses on consoles, the same can be said on any side.
10 reasons to hate PC gamers
Wow, you're treating your opinion like it's a fact.
"Most of 'em still play flight sims, war games and orc-filled RPGs: apparently by choice."
Sorry, but some people enjoy flying aircraft, not playing Copy and Paste Duty. Yes, believe it or not, people actually like BF4 because it's a good game. Same goes with Skyrim, Minecraft, Toontown, X-Plane, FSX, etc.
"Most of 'em still play flight sims, war games and orc-filled RPGs: apparently by choice. They also have serious BO issues, as any LAN tournament will attest." As a pc gamer i can assure you i dont play any of the above and not alot of people do, also can you define 'war games' do you mean like call of duty and battlefield ? Hate to tell you this but there on consoles aswell!
Welp, guess which website isn't getting my advertisement views anymore...
In response to number 5.
We make look like nerds.
But I have ONE imgur album.
Take a peek.
10 reasons console gamers suck
10. PC gamer hate for no reason
9. Hate game types they never played like RTSs or MMOs
8. The exclusive argument is stupid. If I wanted to play Halo I would buy a Xbox.
7. Hate on people who don't like Call of Duty
6. Say that their gamers when all they play is like 3 game series
5. Casuals. You only play COD or Battlefield because the other shooters are too hard. Shut Up.
4. Stereotype other gaming machine's players
3. You always talk about your console like it is the best thing ever when us PC gamers only bring up our shit cause you bring it up to us. Sorry we are usually write. If you want to play with a controller buy one and hook it up to a PC.
2. Some of them thing their badasses when their on the bottom of the list
1. Complain about PC gamers doing the same thing that they are doing.
Comments on other images
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2014: Next-gen smartphones from Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola and more
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Surface Pro 3 not overheating but needs a software fix, Microsoft says
- Server sales have turned a corner, IDC says
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ