Because that's true about all of us, you know the same thing can be the said about you consoles fans. There is piracy on consoles, and there are also jack-asses on consoles, the same can be said on any side.
10 reasons to hate PC gamers
Wow, you're treating your opinion like it's a fact.
"Most of 'em still play flight sims, war games and orc-filled RPGs: apparently by choice."
Sorry, but some people enjoy flying aircraft, not playing Copy and Paste Duty. Yes, believe it or not, people actually like BF4 because it's a good game. Same goes with Skyrim, Minecraft, Toontown, X-Plane, FSX, etc.
"Most of 'em still play flight sims, war games and orc-filled RPGs: apparently by choice. They also have serious BO issues, as any LAN tournament will attest." As a pc gamer i can assure you i dont play any of the above and not alot of people do, also can you define 'war games' do you mean like call of duty and battlefield ? Hate to tell you this but there on consoles aswell!
Welp, guess which website isn't getting my advertisement views anymore...
In response to number 5.
We make look like nerds.
But I have ONE imgur album.
Take a peek.
Comments on other images
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Sony launches 6in dual-SIM smartphone for sub-$500
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.