What, no mention of Windows Phone 7? It seems that a mere 600,000 to 650,000 were truly sold in the first six weeks. Compare that to (the almost unknown) Bada which still manged to sell 1 million in only four weeks. And WP7 had a US$500 million advertising budget! WP7 is not yet dead, but unless something unexpected happens, the writing is on the wall . . .
Latest News Articles
- Flexibility, asking questions key for recent college graduates looking to advance in IT
- As IoT changes how carriers make money, Ericsson is buying new smarts
- Google, Linaro develop custom Android edition for Project Ara
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $38.90 free shipping
- $960 free shipping
- 44% off $440
- 5% off $1699 free shipping
- $228 free shipping
- $141.95 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »