What, no mention of Windows Phone 7? It seems that a mere 600,000 to 650,000 were truly sold in the first six weeks. Compare that to (the almost unknown) Bada which still manged to sell 1 million in only four weeks. And WP7 had a US$500 million advertising budget! WP7 is not yet dead, but unless something unexpected happens, the writing is on the wall . . .
Latest News Articles
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 16% off $499.95
- $139.01 free shipping
- 16% off $829.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »