What, no mention of Windows Phone 7? It seems that a mere 600,000 to 650,000 were truly sold in the first six weeks. Compare that to (the almost unknown) Bada which still manged to sell 1 million in only four weeks. And WP7 had a US$500 million advertising budget! WP7 is not yet dead, but unless something unexpected happens, the writing is on the wall . . .
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
- Samsung to lure buyers for its smart TVs with new games, Skype group calls
- Twitter to remove images of deceased upon request
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.