Bluetooth may not function correctly when connected to an in-car phone setup. The phone will connect however, and you can make and answer calls but, because it is not a recognized brand, it will not transfer your phone book to the car system. I drive a Skoda with VW Columbus satnav setup and the latter happens in this case. The phone I possess is identical to the Agora Kofan brand but mine was purchased online from China at a similar price.
Latest News Articles
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Tor Project working to fix weakness that can unmask users
- Hands on with Xiaomi's Mi 4, a high-end handset, with an iPhone look
- Teradata acquires assets of Hadapt, Revelytix for big data
- Verizon revenue rises steadily, driven by wireless service growth
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.