This is now my second Budii and both nothing but trouble. Now handsets going back. Can't find the problem. Westnet (iinet) great but hardware crap. I'd prefer old modem and handset.
In pictures: iiNet's Budii ADSL2+ modem
Budii will NOT become your buddy !
Westnet has been my IP "buddy" for 13 years with excellent service... but things change !
My Budii is boxed up and gathering dust waiting for the contract to expire.
Informing them of this, via email, did not even rate a response.
The entire process is too long winded to re-live here but basically I now have a stable system back by removing the Budii. No more rebooting every day or so, no lost messages and no longer looking at a tablet that would make a good paper weight, and nothing else!
Whatever happened to the real Westnet, and reliable hardware....? or even the manners to respond ? Please beware of the Budii !!
Comments on other images
Latest News Articles
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- LG G3 review
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »