This is now my second Budii and both nothing but trouble. Now handsets going back. Can't find the problem. Westnet (iinet) great but hardware crap. I'd prefer old modem and handset.
In pictures: iiNet's Budii ADSL2+ modem
Budii will NOT become your buddy !
Westnet has been my IP "buddy" for 13 years with excellent service... but things change !
My Budii is boxed up and gathering dust waiting for the contract to expire.
Informing them of this, via email, did not even rate a response.
The entire process is too long winded to re-live here but basically I now have a stable system back by removing the Budii. No more rebooting every day or so, no lost messages and no longer looking at a tablet that would make a good paper weight, and nothing else!
Whatever happened to the real Westnet, and reliable hardware....? or even the manners to respond ? Please beware of the Budii !!
Comments on other images
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW