Apple's announcement of the Phone 5s and iPhone 5c may have created less hype than past Apple launches, but the company's products are still insanely popular among tech faithful.
Behind the radical new look and retooled user experience are some easily overlooked capabilities you'll enjoy.
t’s been more than two years since the first Chromebooks went on sale. They certainly haven’t taken the world by storm and there have been varying opinions and doubts about the viability of this notebook platform that runs Chrome OS. But Chromebooks are still alive and may be sticking around for a while. Here are 8 reasons why:
It's time to look at apps that make these mobile devices even more powerful for business users.
A new set of chips promises to power everything from wearables to high-end PCs
We mined Microsoft’s open source hosting repository to unearth 12 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're all free
Don't be scared, there’s plenty to do on Friday, Sept. 13
With the iPhone 5S and 5C expected to hit Apple stores next week, here's a look back in time at the evolution of the smartphone that started it all.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
Our list of power players in enterprise networking, and beyond
The latest iPhone brings fingerprint recognition technology, a 64-bit processor and a sidekick.
From the world's largest solar furnace to a still that turns salt water into drinking water, the range of devices that harness the sun's energy is breathtaking. Here are some of our favourites.
Five commercial Linux versions feature easy install, solid management tools and cloud integration.
South Korean electric folds up to conserve parking space
Our look at the lineup of Samsung hardware – including the industry's first smartwatch.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.