HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
With the iPhone 4's Australian launch only weeks away, we take a stroll down memory lane to look at the history of the iPhone.
Science Fiction sometimes comes up with remarkable ideas for devices which would make our lives easier. Or, at the very least, much cooler. Until we get a faster than light drive or a light saber, the following will have to do. Read on, and enjoy the future of fantasy today.
Firewalls, VPNs, SSL, PKI, encryption - this quiz will test your knowledge
I ventured to the US to fulfil my lifelong dream as a gamer.
External hard drives are now cheaper than ever, with prices catching up to the internal HDD market. If your dad is a hoarder of digital content, why not grab him an external hard drive this Father's Day? This will save him the trouble of jamming another hard drive into his computer tower -- instead he can take his movies, photos and music files wherever he goes. Here are some of the biggest bargains we've seen online.
Welcome to The Microsoft Home, where no wall or table in the house is safe from being a digital device.
Twitter users exercise wit over leadership #spill
Get ready for Apple's latest iPhone. Our close-up walk-through looks at the iPhone 4's design, as well as highlights of the new iOS 4 software.
The iPhone OS 4 upgrade, or iOS 4, arrived Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific for all iPhone and iPod Touch users who had their devices hooked to iTunes. The update weighs in at 378MB, and you need the latest version of iTunes (9.2) to be able to download iOS 4.
Twelve leading NAC products put to the test
What would E3 be without a bit of eye candy?
We saw an innumerable amount of video games at E3 2010, which either blew our minds (Portal 2!) or induced involuntary yawning (anyone for Battle Chess?). Among the variety of games showcased, we couldn’t help but notice some of them might be greeted with a big fat ‘banned’ label when trying to enter Australia.
What will your Web browser look like in 2015? Five years doesn't always bring dramatic change to some technologies--today's desktop PC, for instance, isn't that different from its 2005 predecessor--but browsers are undergoing major changes that will alter our day-to-day computing lives.
A visual history of the science and sci-fi of phone calls you can see. (And, no, it didn't start with The Jetsons.)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT