No more is it enough to think that securing your iPhone with a simple 4 digit PIN is adequate.
Windows 10 may still be in beta, but it already has some fun and handy, hidden new features worth exploring. Check 'em out here.
It's not hard to find social media marketing tools these days. It's harder to locate social monitoring utilities, in your price range, that do everything your business needs. These 10 simple social tools can help you monitor campaigns and analyse the metrics to draw actionable insights and demonstrate real ROI.
The ASUS X205 is a Windows 8.1 notebook designed to halt the encroachment of Chromebooks into the low-end Windows notebook market.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
From cars to houses, 3D printers are changing design technology.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
A look back at the most memorable tech-related happenings of 1990.
Later this week, Microsoft is expected to reveal more details about Windows 10. But why wait for Microsoft’s announcement? Here’s what we think is coming.
SUSE 12 is a broad set of Linux distributions ranging from desktop through enterprise level. We tested several instances and found them quite ready for enterprise use. All in all, SUSE 12 is a worthy competitor to Red Hat and Ubuntu in the enterprise Linux market.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
What did IBM do to celebrate the mainframe’s 51st birthday? Reinvented the Big Iron basically.
This slideshow has very little to do with IT. But it's really staggering to see just how stupid some people can be. Sickles, grenades, blasting machines and cannon barrels just a few items in your fellow travellers carry-ons.
Everyone wants a piece of the Pi.
The year is still extremely young, but we just returned from CES 2015, where a small army of PCs appeared in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and configurations. Check out some of these monsters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
- These new features in Office 365 can help users work smarter
- Here's how Microsoft is using containerization to protect Edge users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT